forum

[invalid] Select mods ingame

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Faustas156
It would be nice if you can pick mods ingame (during pause) Because i was thinking why not ? :D
Please don't tell me this is duplicated D:

Some random Cons, Pros

Cons:
- Score will be increased but don't know if you can still be in 1.00x or 1.12x (EXAMPLE)
- During breaks people maybe deselect or select the mods which is stupid
- People may put all the mods on the last note to earn pp which is a bit of a problem (Thanks Charlieesh!)

Pros:
- The users will only be able to select and deselect ONE TIME during a song
- This is pretty useful when you forgot to select or deselect one mod
- Users wouldn't be able to use Relax,Autopilot,Target practice (from Cutting-edge) and auto, which players will not be able to troll around the game
Chrli
The problem here is, could you perhaps just put on all mods at the last note to earn max amounts of pp? Even though you could no-mod fc a song up until then. Just a thought.
Topic Starter
Faustas156

Charlieesh wrote:

The problem here is, could you perhaps just put on all mods at the last note to earn max amounts of pp? Even though you could no-mod fc a song up until then. Just a thought.
Okay, i just noticed that it's problem as i said in the con:

Faustas156 wrote:

- Score will be increased but don't know if you can still be in 1.00x or 1.12x
Players wouldn't be able to get pp even when they put all mods on the last note. They will still result pp as normal when you finish the song.
Going to edit another con, Thanks!
Bara-
Unranked, fine
No otherwise
Trosk-

Baraatje123 wrote:

Unranked, fine
No otherwise
^
And for this you can just create a new difficulty in the editor and play x sections with x mods, no need to do it in the same play.

Basically, I don't like this idea.
Topic Starter
Faustas156

Trosk- wrote:

Baraatje123 wrote:

Unranked, fine
No otherwise
^
And for this you can just create a new difficulty in the editor and play x sections with x mods, no need to do it in the same play.

Basically, I don't like this idea.
Okay i don't like this idea aswell, can you move this to invalid ?
Kanadechi
What it would be a really good idea is to be able to choose the mods like you say but they are activated when you RETRY the song. I think that having to go back to the maplist to activate them breaks the flow of the game.
Endaris
The only mod this would make any sense for is FL if you want to practice a certain part with the increased difficulty from higher combo...