forum

My Nintendo (Club Nintendo replacement) & Miitomo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

Original post

http://nintendoeverything.com/my-nintendo-details-get-points-by-playing-games/

I know there was more stuff that was talked about (which you can read here), but I found this to be really interesting.
Mao
Yep, sounds interesting.
Stefan
Not sure if we really need this.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Well, we need SOMETHING. I actually died a bit after Club Nintendo shut down over here ;_;
Justykanna

Blazevoir wrote:

Well, we need SOMETHING. I actually died a bit after Club Nintendo shut down over here ;_;
Agreed.

This is interesting, but I dunno how much I'll like it just from reading what we've got here. Will be taking part for sure though.
Sey

Stefan wrote:

Not sure if we really need this.
Mao
Let's just wait for it and we will see if we need it :D
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
http://nintendoeverything.com/kimishima-provides-more-details-on-my-nintendo/

Argh, why does everything have to come out in March...
Mao
What's the problem with it coming in March? lol
ZiRoX
Better than it not being available in your country lol, I guess I'll have to pretend I live in USA again.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

Mao wrote:

What's the problem with it coming in March? lol
Too many things are coming out that I want :( (And I'll probably be broke by then, orz)
Mao
It's just a point system, isn't it? o.o
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
It is. I'm just complaining in general that too much stuff is coming out in March, lol.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/03/29/miitomo-launching-united-states-europe-march-31/

And of course, that's also the same date as when My Nintendo launches for the rest of the world. Both the 3DS and Wii U eShops will also be improved upon as you'll be able to access them via a PC or a mobile device.
Justykanna
I assume Canada gets the same release date?
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Pretty sure. I don't think I've ever seen US-only events involving stuff that's supposed to be launched worldwide.
Justykanna

Blazevoir wrote:

Pretty sure. I don't think I've ever seen US-only events involving stuff that's supposed to be launched worldwide.
Same but I figured I'd ask anyway. Canada's been ever so slightly shafted before in Nintendo stuff. *cough*Amiibo*cough*
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
My Nintendo is now live!

A note for those linking Miitomo accounts to your My Nintendo account: do NOT use the mobile version of Firefox. I don't know why, but it's causing an error code if you use it.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
-Maus-
Sleep tight catter
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Just a warning: adding way too many people on Miitomo will result in a near-endless amount of answers to read through. /victim

EDIT: Dis guy:

-Maus-

Oh boy
DestinySonata
I was just checking My Nintendo and noticed they didn't have my country listed.
So I'm wondering if this will have any impact on me. I know the 3DS was the same and that it didn't have my country as well (of course I had to choose some country I didn't live in).
Xiz
Thought this game was Tomodachi life on your phone.

I was wrong.

So, so wrong.
JohnnyKnoxville
Miitomo isn't available here in Denmark yet.. I'm not surprised. T_T
Offdensen
Miitomo is already here in the US,why is the release dates different in other countries?
Xiz
Legal prob
Neku Okazaki

Chaosemerald wrote:

Miitomo isn't available here in Denmark yet.. I'm not surprised. T_T
If you have apple, you can download it whit a JP account, but you need to make a new Nintendo account

FelicianoGasai wrote:

Miitomo is already here in the US,why is the release dates different in other countries?
hm, idk, the same question whit the pokemon relases
GoofLol_old
:D
sonmy123
This actually seems pretty cool :3