forum

Double.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blackiris
I'm just posting it here, since it's the first time I've seen something like this.
Niva
Two players achieving a same score is very possible.
Giorgios and andysun, for example, caught a same amount of fruit spinners in this case (because they do 100% acc).
Another example, but on osu! mode, is me and [DBF]'s score in this map (#18 and #19).
It's everywhere, and it could happen in every map (especially maps with few spinners).
adam2046

Nivalis wrote:

Giorgios and andysun, for example, caught a same amount of fruit spinners in this case (because they do 100% acc).
Another example, but on osu! mode, is me and [DBF]'s score in this map (#18 and #19).
It's everywhere, and it could happen in every map (especially maps with few spinners).
You completely missed what he was pointing out.
Glass

Nivalis wrote:

He was pointing out that the same player is on the scoreboard twice.
Feno_old

adam2046 wrote:

Nivalis wrote:

You completely missed what he was pointing out.
lol

Anyways, that's pretty interesting...
Zekira

Nivalis wrote:

Fail
lepidopodus
Anyway seems lots of players reporting these bugs...
0_o

Nivalis wrote:

Not gonna lie, I thought OP was referring to this too.
FireballFlame

0_o wrote:

Not gonna lie, I thought OP was referring to this too.
There is a big fat "LIKE ... WTF" with 2 lines pointing at player names in that picture... :roll:
Anyway, haven't seen this before. Weird.
Zetta
There seems to be a bug where your old scores aren't being overwritten by your new scores if you score higher.

It's totally random.