forum

Britney Spears - Toxic

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dakeyrus
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 at 3:13:45 AM

Artist: Britney Spears
Title: Toxic
BPM: 143
Filesize: 4687kb
Play Time: 03:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.45 stars, 251 notes)
  2. Hard (4.57 stars, 359 notes)
Download: Britney Spears - Toxic
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Britney Spears. 'Nuff said.

15/06/2008 4:04 am, EST - First upload, includes background and colours. Easier difficulty in development.
15/06/2008 4:35 am, EST - Slight spacing issue at 00:36:79 corrected; thank you to James.
15/06/2008 3:22 pm, EST - Updated hard mode a LOT, made it a bit more difficult and spruced it up with some interesting riffs here and there. Hopefully that'll keep Rolled happy :P.
17/06/2008 3:13 am, EST - Normal mode done and uploaded. Ready (hopefully) for ranking.
James
of all the britney spears songs, why this :(

easy version pls

00:36:79 - move this farther to slider 17
01:36:79 - farther, its fine though
01:38:05 - yay Etna Sliders <3
Rolled
Eh, a bit dull imo. Not a fan of too much copy and paste, and most of the sliders and patterns in the song are duped at least once.

Watch some of your combos too btw, they run a bit long.

Also, from 2:21:27 it gets a bit boring too. The end should be the most challenging part of a beatmap, and its pretty slow form here on until the end. Spice it up a bit imo.

But still not a bad beatmap. Not a bad song either, I dare you to map a better Spears song James :P Also, video nao pls. I need some eye candy.
James
if im going to map one i'd like to map anticipating or born to make you happy
Rolled
toxic owns them sry :(
James
Yeah, but I just don't like toxic :P
Maybe because I keep on hearing them on DDR..
Topic Starter
Dakeyrus
Sorry Rolled, I can't play with video on my computer, so everyone suffers ^.^.. I'm a dick that way :).

Updated and spruced it up a bit, added a nice new timing section at the end, check it out.
[deleted user]
I would like to echo James and put my vote in for more difficulties on this song, if you please :)
Rolled

Dakeyrus wrote:

15/06/2008 3:22 pm, EST - Updated hard mode a LOT, made it a bit more difficult and spruced it up with some interesting riffs here and there. Hopefully that'll keep Rolled happy :P.

over nine thousand times better. Moar difficulties, nao.
LuigiHann
Yeah, normal mode at least. I think you could make normal mode mostly a big-curvy-slider-fest, if you want.
Rolled
normal is.. normal :P

Bubbled! :)
LuigiHann
:(
mtmcl
Britney Spears? Very bold.

That said, I actually enjoyed the map. Damn you for making me enjoy something Britney Spears related.

Everything checks out. I'm giving this the go ahead. <3
LimeGreenTeknii
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.