forum

Sliders [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Nuttar
I was thinking repeating sliders circle could have a completion colour, sort of like circle loading but only one full complete circle per slider. Much like an RTS unit building animation on a sidebar but for osu's encompassing slider circle. I'm not sure if i can explain it better.

Yea I kinda suck at repeating sliders, heh. :P
adam2046
Basically, something to tell you when the slider finishes?
Topic Starter
Nuttar
Pretty much, it'd look nice :)
Feno_old
Hmm, I like the sliders the way they are so no support from me.
If you're having trouble with repeat sliders, take a look at the approach circle of the next circle you need to hit after the slider, the slider usually ends when the approach circle is just about to hit the circle. (If it's a harder diff)
Kitsunemimi
I suppose this could be quite useful, but it never was this was for EBA, so I'm unsure.

If we make it really subtle or small and put it somewhere next to the slider, I think that would be decent. Still though, I'm really unsure if this idea will get anywhere, but if it does then you get some support from me.
Shohei Ohtani
I'm pretty sure this will be denied, as osu! is generally supposed to be an authentic EBA/Oudean gameplay thing.

But ja :3~.
mm201
rofl Progress Bar Sliders

I honestly see this being more distracting than useful.
Derekku

Harris73 wrote:

If we make it really subtle or small and put it somewhere next to the slider, I think that would be decent. Still though, I'm really unsure if this idea will get anywhere, but if it does then you get some support from me.

8-)
Topic Starter
Nuttar

MetalMario201 wrote:

rofl Progress Bar Sliders

I honestly see this being more distracting than useful.
Depends just how well it's done, could also be an option too I suppose. Wish I had the skills to make an example of what i'm picturing in my head.
Thanks for the replies though, guys. :)
mm201
What I picture is a slider that fills up with green from one end to the other, just like in Windows! :D
FireballFlame
I can't imagine it without looking silly and don't see it as very useful, so no support from me.
As Feno said, just watch the next approach circle and hold the slider as long as you can. There is no penalty for holding a slider for too long after all.
mm201
I'll just deny this since it makes no sense.