forum

HD is getting me less pp ;A;?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyou-nyan
I just full comboed a song on HD with 95% accuracy. It was previously 99.79%. When I checked my profile, I loss 8 pp :|

Can I delete my HD score or something haha
E m i
you can't, rip
Endaris
just get HDSS easypeasy.
Vesrand

Kyou-nyan wrote:

I just full comboed a song on HD with 95% accuracy. It was previously 99.79%. When I checked my profile, I loss 8 pp :|

Can I delete my HD score or something haha
Nope. Developers knows about this problem. Unfortunatelly it already took several years for developers to deal with that. And they still can't do something about it.
So because of that you have to check your acc before completing map to decide if you want to finish it or intentionally fail. Also because of that you have to stop spin spinner after you spinned enough to not earn some extra unwanted score so it wont prevent you from beat your score with better accuracy.
Thats just stupid. I know.
Topic Starter
Kyou-nyan
Ah, thanks for the detailed reply.

I didn't stop because I overestimated how much pp HD adds on ;A;
A Medic
I feel you dude, I do the same thing all the time and it's very frustrating. I usually only submit HD scores if the accuracy is higher than what it previously was.
Topic Starter
Kyou-nyan
That makes sense. I guess I'll do that now too. I mean then again pp isn't THAT big of a deal to me.

Okay it is.
Ninonuko
High acc hr or just dt if you want to farm mod. I can't farm both
Don't submit bad acc hd/hr/fl scores next time :)
ZenithPhantasm
If you're not good at HD dont play HD. Ezpz way to not lose peepee
Vesrand

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

If you're not good at HD dont play HD. Ezpz way to not lose peepee
If you're not good at HD and you wont play HD you'll never become good at HD. Isn't that obvious?
Pituophis
I learned this the hard way as well. Don't play HD on a map unless you are sure you can get the same acc or higher. Well, that's what I do, anyway.
I Give Up
You're not allowed to improve don't submit better score or you will lose rank #blamepeppy :lol:
darkmiz
just get good at HD
sottovoce
I'd say you were lucky to lose only 8pp for dropping that much acc.
Ninonuko

Vesrand wrote:

you have to stop spin spinner after you spinned enough to not earn some extra unwanted score so it wont prevent you from beat your score with better accuracy.
You meant like this?
Barusamikosu

Ninonuko wrote:

Vesrand wrote:

you have to stop spin spinner after you spinned enough to not earn some extra unwanted score so it wont prevent you from beat your score with better accuracy.
You meant like this?
Ninonuko
SD makes you spin faster lol.