forum

Osu Replay Recovery App.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kirami_01
Hey, I was wondering why I osu won't upload my score. There's this insane beatmap that I made a FC on but it won't submit my score even if I'm connected to the internet. It'll probably take long for me to FC it again so I suggest a replay recovery app. (It's just my idea lol)
I'm thinking that for the replay recovery app, the replay should be automatically saved then you can upload it again when the connection comes back even if it takes days or weeks or even if you're signed out or you quit the game. That way, everyone will have no problem about score submission errors, or reuploading lost fcs/replays and gaining pp. And this can benefit Osu and the players.
That's all and thank you.

(P.S. I hope I didn't post this in the wrong forum ;-; )
Piotrekol

Kirami_01 wrote:

I'm thinking that for the replay recovery app, the replay should be automatically saved then you can upload it again when the connection comes back even if it takes days or weeks or even if you're signed out or you quit the game.
This forum isn't for requesting applications to be made, moreover using this type of application WILL get your account banned.
[Kanzaki Ranko]
Having this feature/app would be a huge step for making hacking easier... Hacking .osr files without being detected is probably way easier than hacking the game itself. No, thanks.