forum

[invalid] Forum Themes

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Nakano Itsuki
Not sure if anyone posted this before, oh well.

So there is this new forum design coming out soon(tm), and I heard a bunch of my friends saying that they dont really like the new format of it.
As I've seen in another piece of forum software myself, it grants the user the ability to switch themes for the forum, which is not just about the colour but also the css of the entire site.

So maybe this could be implemented, to cater to both the people who want to give the new layout a whirl, and also those who wish to stick to the old layout because they are rather used to it.

Saying this here so it could possibly be considered? I dont really have a grudge with the new layout but I dislike the endless scrolling of posts really >_> a page-by-page viewing of posts would definitely be much better imo.
SoGa
very good opinion ! :)
Jing Yuan
so kind of like stylish?
Topic Starter
Nakano Itsuki

Mofu kun wrote:

so kind of like stylish?
dont really understand, maybe elaborate further?
Jing Yuan
deadbeat
Please don't make feature requests for features that are not yet complete. For different themes and styles you might want to use a browser plugin such as Stylish instead.
Topic Starter
Nakano Itsuki

deadbeat wrote:

Please don't make feature requests for features that are not yet complete. For different themes and styles you might want to use a browser plugin such as Stylish instead.
Fair enough.

Now that you said it, maybe I'll say it's the css used for the site that could be possible to change in the user options, such as between the new osu!next forum layout and the current simplistic one.

(Also why cant we just give suggestions lol, wip stuff are meant to have user feedback imo, so they can head in the direction people will accept it (not that all suggestions should be taken btw) )