forum

[duplicate] Resize playfield, without changing resolution.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
xhale
As the title says, would be nice to be able to resize the playfield without changing resolution.

for example running osu in fullscreen 1920x1080 while changing the playfield to be the same as 1366x768 playfield.

I know the playfield is 4:3, so obviously it would still have to be that. The reason I would like this is because I like to have the game in fullscreen(not letterbox), but at the same time I don't want to rely on peripheral vision. Also I like the feel of full area on my tablet. Full area + full screen is abit too much.
Trosk-
If you want to use 1366x768 playfield, then use that resolution... I don't see the point on using a larger resolution if you just want to play in a small one.
Topic Starter
xhale

Trosk- wrote:

If you want to use 1366x768 playfield, then use that resolution... I don't see the point on using a larger resolution if you just want to play in a small one.
The point is that everything except the playfield will be in a large resolution. The way it is now, I gotta play in a small window where everything is small. + a huge black border around the game window (or the windows wallpaper etc)

Don't know how hard it would be to implemend such a feature, but I think it would be awesome.
Bara-
I swear to god it's a duplicate, but I can't seem to find it ;___;
Topic Starter
xhale

Baraatje123 wrote:

I swear to god it's a duplicate, but I can't seem to find it ;___;
I couldn't find it either. Sorry if that's the case
Bara-
abraker

Baraatje123 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/261054?hilit=Must+lower
"Must lower"
And that's why I hate the current search engine!
Topic Starter
xhale

Baraatje123 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/261054?hilit=Must+lower
Ohh. That's exactly what I wanted, only explained better :P

I guess this post can be deleted then :)