forum

Base Ball Bear - Stairway Generation (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
jericho2442
nit picky recheck lol

Kantan
01:23:600 (2) - kinda think a new combo would go nice here

Futsuu
01:22:423 (4) - new combo suggestion again ;p
01:25:168 (4) - i would new combo here, that makes the pattern (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,)

Muzukashii
00:22:815 (1,2) - would flow better is this was a slider rather than 2 notes tbh
00:45:756 (4,5,6,7) - tbh the stack in the middle of this pattern aint that good, something abit more like this maybe?

01:00:462 (5) - new combo to flow with your current pattern ;p
01:15:560 (4,5,6) - i would say turn this into a repeating slider like the others, the 1/4 notes just felt out of place

lepidon! - Taiko Inner Oni
looks fine

Oni
the map is fine i guess, but there is one thing i wanna say, patterns like 00:25:952 (1,2,3,4,5) try to stay away from doing this kind thing with small spacing and fast timing, when a pattern is going into itself so much it can make it extremely blind to play and thus it can make it feel really bad, you dont have to change it but the bit of advise i would give you is to go through this map and try to spread it out abit, atleast in the way of stopping the patterns from going into themselfs so much, feel free to pm me if you dont fully understand what i mean ;)
Topic Starter
arien666

jericho2442 wrote:

nit picky recheck lol

Kantan
01:23:600 (2) - kinda think a new combo would go nice here Fixed :3

Futsuu
01:22:423 (4) - new combo suggestion again ;p Fixed :3
01:25:168 (4) - i would new combo here, that makes the pattern (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,) Fixed :3

Muzukashii
00:22:815 (1,2) - would flow better is this was a slider rather than 2 notes tbh Fixed :3
00:45:756 (4,5,6,7) - tbh the stack in the middle of this pattern aint that good, something abit more like this maybe? Fixed :3

01:00:462 (5) - new combo to flow with your current pattern ;p Fixed :3
01:15:560 (4,5,6) - i would say turn this into a repeating slider like the others, the 1/4 notes just felt out of place Fixed :3

lepidon! - Taiko Inner Oni
looks fine

Oni
the map is fine i guess, but there is one thing i wanna say, patterns like 00:25:952 (1,2,3,4,5) try to stay away from doing this kind thing with small spacing and fast timing, when a pattern is going into itself so much it can make it extremely blind to play and thus it can make it feel really bad, you dont have to change it but the bit of advise i would give you is to go through this map and try to spread it out abit, atleast in the way of stopping the patterns from going into themselfs so much, feel free to pm me if you dont fully understand what i mean ;) Some changed so orz
Okay, thanks for checking orz
Noobita
aru i really miss your taiko diff T_T
pkhg
Great Map!
Star!
PotsBreaker
8-) 8-) star
Lizbeth
Ranked...!! oh wait

bubbled~~<3

ps. sorry for the delay ;_;
whymeman
Modding this was amusing indeed...... Anyways, ranked.
Weez
Was wondering when this was gonna get ranked. Nice :)
Topic Starter
arien666
Anyway, finished authentic TaikOsu of Gintama yay!!!
Tenshi-nyan

You should stop mapping TaikOsu.
Topic Starter
arien666

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

NEVER orz orz orz...

edit. Yay!!! Low rating!!!
Zetta

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

I agree.

arien, these maps just aren't good. I've not played a single TaikOsu map I like. The mapping style is rough, rigid and out dated and the hit sounds are more than annoying.

Sorry if this comes off as mean but I've played a LOT of these TaikOsu maps and found every single one of them to be a bad map.
ouranhshc

Zetta wrote:

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

I agree.

arien, these maps just aren't good. I've not played a single TaikOsu map I like. The mapping style is rough, rigid and out dated and the hit sounds are more than annoying.

Sorry if this comes off as mean but I've played a LOT of these TaikOsu maps and found every single one of them to be a bad map.
Judging by your attitude and the content of your post. Looks like your only playing it for points
OzzyOzrock
You people are crazy T~T
Zetta

ouranhshc wrote:

Judging by your attitude and the content of your post. Looks like your only playing it for points
I play every map for points unless it's a song I can't stand. The songs them self aren't that bad, hell she even mapped one of my favourite songs by Asian Kung-fu generation. It's just that the mapping style is out dated. It's like I'm playing a map from 2+ years ago.

To be brutally honest here. I'm thinking that the only reason these maps get ranked are because arien is a MAT.
ouranhshc

Zetta wrote:

ouranhshc wrote:

I play every map for points unless it's a song I can't stand. The songs them self aren't that bad, hell she even mapped one of my favourite songs by Asian Kung-fu generation. It's just that the mapping style is out dated. It's like I'm playing a map from 2+ years ago.

To be brutally honest here. I'm thinking that the only reason these maps get ranked are because arien is a MAT.
There are different mapping styles. There are different ways to map a song. No one is making you play HIS maps. If you don't like his maps and are only playing them for score. Then you shouldn't be complaining. If you dont like his maps, then why continue to play them when there are hundreds of other maps to play. Also, all because you don't like a map, doesn't make that map a bad map
OzzyOzrock

Zetta wrote:

Hmm, let's see, since arien became a MAT (January 24th) Only 4 of his maps have been ranked.

Behind that, are 22 other maps. Only 4 aren't taikosu!

So, you're dumb.
AngelHoney
o_o;
Topic Starter
arien666

Zetta wrote:

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

I agree.

I know it is very bad since it used SV1.6 and worst spacing thing...
Also, I removed this style from my brain already.

So, it is just OLD CRAP style thing...
That is all.
In conclusion, just consider this as bad history of TaikOsu.
and I will never map like this...

Also... lock request please...
OzzyOzrock

arien666 wrote:

Also, I removed this style from my brain already.
Brain bleach ;_;

SapphireGhost wrote:

;_; sadarien.png
James2250
Don't be so harsh, it is just a different style of mapping. As said if you don't like it you can go and try something else.
arken being a MAT is nothing to do with his maps being ranked so there is no need to make such accusations.

Anyway locked by request