forum

[added] website request: query all beatmaps played by self

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +7
Topic Starter
tomedical
I'd like to see a feature to query the database for all maps that I've played and the (optionally) the ranks I've achieved for each one. This allows users to go back and re-download old maps they've deleted and to have a nice out-of-game progress report.
Derekku
Has been requested before, and was denied because this would add too much to the server load.
James2250
shown here

Although there are prob more recent ones~
Maybe added in the distant future?
Derekku

James2250 wrote:

shown here

Although there are prob more recent ones~
Maybe added in the distant future?
There are much more recent duplicates of this than that one. (Possibly just a few months ago) and peppy still said that it's just not feasible. The playerbase has increased near-exponentially and this type of request would be too much of a loss (server load increase) for such a small gain (minor amount of people wanting to view every map/rank they've ever got).
Topic Starter
tomedical
I'd be content if it was a supporter-only feature.
Derekku

tomedical wrote:

Hmm... I was searching for similar requests and found this. It makes sense, but what about calculating values of this nature just at the moment without needing to constantly update? This would probably be a lot more feasible (even if it weren't supporter-only, although that helps), so I suppose I'll un-deny this until peppy or someone with more knowledge of the subject than me replies.
Topic Starter
tomedical

Derekku wrote:

tomedical wrote:

Hmm... I was searching for similar requests and found this. It makes sense, but what about calculating values of this nature just at the moment without needing to constantly update? This would probably be a lot more feasible (even if it weren't supporter-only, although that helps), so I suppose I'll un-deny this until peppy or someone with more knowledge of the subject than me replies.
I can see why it would be resource intensive now to retrieve the rank of every map someone has played. I'd still like a feature just to see every map I've played regardless of the rank.