forum

New way to play osu!mania

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iLaskee
I have found out about another way to play osu!mania! Most people play with their keyboard, but, I play a different way. You see? I play osu!mania in different ways, but I use this one the most! You can play with your touchscreen, Therefor, you need a osu!mania skin that has HUGE osu!mania keys. Give me some feedback if you like the new way to play osu!mania!
A Medic
Interesting I think this has been done, but it will be highly ineffective at high levels of mania plays.

What happens when you need to do a slider bar and hit 3 other keys at once??
Granger
>2015
>Still using touch decives that dont support multitouch

More serious, yeah what happens? Either your decive is shit and only registers the first touch (or even worse warps your two touches to something inbetween) or its not shit and all touches get registered as they should.
abraker
Touch support in mania was implemented a year ago, so it's expected. What is your point?
SimplyDemi
Touch screen is a good idea in general, however I personally think that it would be much more hard to do 4 - 5 star maps because of the time you touch the screen and when it goes through.
Houtarou Oreki
Physical keys are way better imo 'cause you can feel them.
Topic Starter
iLaskee

A Medic wrote:

Interesting I think this has been done, but it will be highly ineffective at high levels of mania plays.

What happens when you need to do a slider bar and hit 3 other keys at once??
English: Well, I tried, and I did all at once. Accuracy on most keys were not the same. So I am glad I could help you out! ;)
Polski: Cóż próbowałem, i zrobiłem wszystkie na raz. Dokładność na większość klawiszy nie były takie same. Więc cieszę się, że mogłem ci pomóc! ;)
Espanol: También he probado, y he hecho todo a la vez. La exactitud de la mayoría de las teclas no eran los mismos. Así que estoy contento que pude ayudarte! ;)