forum

See how much break times are there

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Faustas156
ALL DONE WITH PHOTOSHOP

Info:
Have you download a new beatmap and don't know how much break times are there ?
Adding this resources will show you how many break times there will be

P.S: Note that there is a country flag on my username. I think this should be added too don't you think ? :roll:

Bara-
Meh
Can be helpful
+1
Unlucky_w
Ya, it could be helpful.
But you could just go to the Editing of the beatmap and see how many breaks there are.
And I don't think many people cares about seeing how much break times there are. :/
Topic Starter
Faustas156

yoshi1019 wrote:

Ya, it could be helpful.
But you could just go to the Editing of the beatmap and see how many breaks there are.
And I don't think many people cares about seeing how much break times there are. :/
Yeah, accept your going to wait 45 minutes in a marathon map on editing to see how much breaks are there ?

When you start atleist a long map you need to find how much breaks are there so it will be much better
Unlucky_w

Faustas156 wrote:

yoshi1019 wrote:

Ya, it could be helpful.
Yeah, accept your going to wait 45 minutes in a marathon map on editing to see how much breaks are there ?

When you start atleist a long map you need to find how much breaks are there so it will be much better
Actually no, you just count how much White Space there are under in the time line when on Editing. One White Space means one break during that moment.
Don't be lazy to count, it'll only take 30 seconds, even for a marathon.
abraker
I guess this can be an interesting stat
Endaris
You can also see the draintime compared to the overall time on the beatmap listing to get a number of how much breaktime the song has.
So I think this wouldn't be really interesting.
Breaks aren't something i'd ever look out for when considering if i play a song or not.
Bara-

Endaris wrote:

You can also see the draintime compared to the overall time on the beatmap listing to get a number of how much breaktime the song has.
So I think this wouldn't be really interesting.
Breaks aren't something i'd ever look out for when considering if i play a song or not.
Yet you don't see it in-game
That said, that reminds me of this request I made some time ago
t/230573?hilit=Drain+time
Topic Starter
Faustas156
Bumping
Kotori-Chan
not really necessary imo,but still a really nice idea