forum

Is the osu! tablet wurf?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lil Matte 69
Well yeah i actually decided i'm gonna buy a tablet. I don't know which one tho. Should i go for the osu! one or another? What's the difference? Does it feel better? Does the tablet take osu to the next level? I don't know. HALP PLZ
A Medic

deadbeat wrote:

General Discussion is for non-osu! related topics.
and OT: The tablet won't make you instantly good or even better.

Some people feel that using a tablet is easier you may be one of those people.

Depends on what you're capable of.
Plane
There’s been a trillion threads exactly like this in GD. Read those, don’t post new ones. And, GD is for non-osu topics.
Topic Starter
Lil Matte 69
Sorry , i'm new and didn't know that in general discussion i couldn't post these things.
A Medic

Skumbag Matte wrote:

Sorry , i'm new and didn't know that in general discussion i couldn't post these things.
It's all good, just try harder next time.

Mercy is not shown in GD.
Kyonko Hizara

Skumbag Matte wrote:

I suggest you read this then.
Plane

A Medic wrote:

It's all good, just try harder next time.

Mercy is not shown in GD.
Trosk-
Moved to G&R.

Skumbag Matte wrote:

Well yeah i actually decided i'm gonna buy a tablet. I don't know which one tho. Should i go for the osu! one or another?
If you just want it to play osu!, the osu! tablet is fine. If you want it for more things, like drawing or dessign, then I'd suggest you to go for a Wacom tablet (Intuos CTL 480/490 or Bamboo CTL 470).

Skumbag Matte wrote:

What's the difference? Does it feel better? Does the tablet take osu to the next level? I don't know. HALP PLZ
The difference is that a tablet works by absolute position. And no, it doesn't take osu! to the "next level". It's just a different way to play. Some people prefer mouse and some people prefer tablet. It's all personal preference.
StephOsu
go for osu tablet and be a rank 1 today!

on the serious note tablet and mouse doesn't really have a big difference when you got really good in this game

but it does have a tiny bit smoother learning curve compare to mouse because absolute tracing of a tablet makes developing muscle memory easier
otoed1
Basically, play with tab if you think it will be fun. not to get gud. you will get gud with anything, even a trackball. just takes practice.
ithgyu

otoed1 wrote:

Basically, play with tab if you think it will be fun. not to get gud. you will get gud with anything, even a trackball. just takes practice.
Except if you want to get good, why the fuck would you ever play with a mouse unless you hate yourself
ZenithPhantasm

II Jelli II wrote:

otoed1 wrote:

Except if you want to get good, why the fuck would you ever play with a mouse unless you hate yourself
because mouse players=much respect
pandaBee
Is your soul worth 30 dollars to you? Then yes.
Minhtam
I would get the osu! tablet solely on the grounds that when you play osu! in public places, it looks cool to the people watching around you.
ZenithPhantasm

Minhtam wrote:

I would get the osu! tablet solely on the grounds that when you play osu! in public places, it looks cool to the people watching around you.
Nice humor. No you'll look like a weebish nerd.
Endaris

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Minhtam wrote:

Nice humor. No you'll look like a weebish nerd.
And people will be like "oh fk i need to buy an extra device for 30$ to play dis game, not wurf"
And it's obvious that even if you tell them that you can play with mouse too that they will think that tablet is the greatestest due to how brains work.
trebby
wurf but could be better
Infevo
You have 2 options.

1. Buy a Wacom CTL for 60€ and be good.
2. Buy a Huion H420 for 30€, realize it is garbage and then buy the CTL for another 60€ ending up paying 90€ in total.

So basically you can buy a CTL 480 for either 60€ or 90€.