1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
posted
posted
Is this real life? Oh my god.
posted
Oh I really like the design of the web page. Gonna try it now
Good job!
posted
We are actually trying to do something like this for the official site. If you have any interest in helping out, check https://github.com/ppy/osu-web/issues/61
posted

Sirade wrote:

Is this real life? Oh my god.
you can believe your eyes :D


XinCrin wrote:

Oh I really like the design of the web page. Gonna try it now
Good job!
Thank you so much :)
posted
You could have add a template then a coloring too give variety of choice.

It is nice to see that this worked on my phone, Android.
posted
What a extremely well layout site, and I love the functionality of it. It must of taken you ages to write all of the JS.
Do you have any plan for custom user input like if someone wanted to use their own images instead of the image options you provide?
posted
Congratulations. Excellent website :)
posted

Sirade wrote:

You could have add a template then a coloring too give variety of choice.

It is nice to see that this worked on my phone, Android.
Nice idea Sirade. i'll be thinking about it.
Good to hear that worked on mobile :D Actually i tested on only chrome and firefox for pc. I don't plan to improve for mobile.


A Medic wrote:

What a extremely well layout site, and I love the functionality of it. It must of taken you ages to write all of the JS.
Do you have any plan for custom user input like if someone wanted to use their own images instead of the image options you provide?
Thank you for the very kind comment :) Actually it took about 2 months. I used the PHP , Smarty , JS , jQuery, Less languages.

Yes, this is planned. Elements can be added by users in future relases.

ugryy wrote:

Congratulations. Excellent website :)
Thanks for your support Uğur :)
posted
Do you know what the most disrespectful thing with this project is?
Not even mentioning who designed these elements.
All these content creators get their stuff simply put into something without any consent from them. People like Garin, Pannari, Redon, Raflea, Azer, Quanteck, Soda, and many others don't even get any credits.
posted

Haskorion wrote:

Do you know what the most disrespectful thing with this project is?
Not even mentioning who designed these elements.
All these content creators get their stuff simply put into something without any consent from them. People like Garin, Pannari, Redon, Raflea, Azer, Quanteck, Soda, and many others don't even get any credits.
This project is not disrespectful. This is user-friendly ;)



Project is currently BETA, so creator names are not displayed for now. Soon all users can be see the who created the element. And elements can be added by users.

Some element creators aren't exist because skins mostly have same elements. How can i know which elements created by who? Do you have any idea for that?

If you see on this site your element. Tell me , i'll remove that immediately.

Sorry for my bad English.
posted
Redon:
  1. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/189843

Garin:
  1. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/365036
  2. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/321844
  3. a lot of his other skins on profile

Pannari:
  1. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/184690?

Soda:
  1. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/220809

Heavenly:
  1. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/264821

Azer & Quanteck:
  1. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/194902

and a lot of other stuff from other people I don't want to search for.

I'm not saying that you should remove everything.
You should add visible credits somewhere on the page, giving proper credits to most of the creators.

Also don't add skins from any streamers to this since they use mostly mixed skins where no real credits are even given (like WubWoofWolf, HappyStick, or Doomsday) and are not skin creators.
posted

Haskorion wrote:

Redon:
  1. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/189843

Garin:
  1. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/365036
  2. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/321844
  3. a lot of his other skins on profile

Pannari:
  1. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/184690?

Soda:
  1. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/220809

Heavenly:
  1. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/264821

Azer & Quanteck:
  1. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/194902

and a lot of other stuff from other people I don't want to search for.

I'm not saying that you should remove everything.
You should add visible credits somewhere on the page, giving proper credits to most of the creators.

Also don't add skins from any streamers to this since they use mostly mixed skins where no real credits are even given (like WubWoofWolf, HappyStick, or Doomsday) and are not skin creators.
Okay. I added to elements something like this on hover effect :


http://puu.sh/ku4eC/0cb67b785f.png
posted
Wow, I will be interested what comes up with the eventual taiko mode.
posted
Amazing, very well developed, love it.
though this happend when i tried to download the skin.

posted

PandaOG wrote:

Amazing, very well developed, love it.
though this happend when i tried to download the skin.

fixed. a temporary problem
posted
Yeah it fixed, Amazing, thank you so much!
posted
@Essovius I can give you pack with 300 cursors, 50 cursormiddles, 200 cursortrails and hitcircle stuff
posted

TPGPL wrote:

@Essovius I can give you pack with 300 cursors, 50 cursormiddles, 200 cursortrails and hitcircle stuff
Thank you, but I can not accept it. Because I just want to upload quality contents and who made known. Don't worry. You'll see a lot more content with the new system we developed.
posted
the web is DOWN!!!1!
show more
Please sign in to reply.