forum

Rewrite

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

Another Key VN-to-animé adaptation, huh... Hopefully this will actually be decent. *looks at Charlotte*
Navizel
>8-bit
>8-bit
>8-bit
>8-bit
>8-bit
>grisaia staff
-Seren-
nice
Green Platinum
Fuck 8-bit
Jerry
omg plspls don't suck
I'm just waiting for the announcement on the amount of episodes this is gonna get. If it's anything less than 2 cour, I don't see how this adaptation would work out considering the extreme length of the common route and Terra route
DeletedUser_2213373
Wait how can this VN even get anime. all of the heroine's route have a relation with each other right?
Green Platinum

Riantra wrote:

Wait how can this VN even get anime. all of the heroine's route have a relation with each other right?
The same way LB got an adaption
Jerry

I'm eagerly waiting for this scene to be adapted (hopefuly)
blissfulyoshi

Riantra wrote:

Well if they do it in the same way they did Grisaia, the anime will be done omnibus style, so each route will be like 2-3 eps long...
Kagari
the VN is already the best one that I've played (so far)... very eager to see mysel *gohum* i mean Kagari in animation <3

Jerry wrote:

I'm eagerly waiting for this scene to be adapted (hopefuly)
LOLed
Ceph23
Good god finally
Green Platinum
Fuck playing it beforehand, I don't any people here saying it is good.
A Medic
It's either going to be really good or really bad with no in between tbh.

Likely they are going to do the omnibus reset similar to yoguso no sora.
The Gambler
Gonna suck. No way they're compressing 50+ hours of content without making major cuts to the storyline, unless they're focused on Terra only.
Even then they might be cutting it close. It took me forever to read that damn game, but sure as hell enjoyed it.

Sorry for being a cynic but I had high hopes for LB due to my Clannad hype, and didn't deliver well.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

The Gambler wrote:

I had high hopes for LB due to my Clannad hype, and didn't deliver well.
And what sucks is that the first season of LB! was 26 episodes long... and yet everything STILL felt rushed...
Green Platinum
LB could never work. You need the LN route structure and the feeling of being inside Naoe's head for the finale to work at all.
It doesn't make sense if you have him going around to each girl solving their problems one by one as if they were on a checklist.
Kurugaya's route is particularly broken by this format.
Ceph23
I think the real problem with the LB anime is that they could never replicate the feeling of that endless cycle of their school life and all the subtle differences in the flow of the story each time you replay it. I remember getting blown out of my mind when things got revealed during that rewrite chapter.
Green Platinum

Ceph23 wrote:

I think the real problem with the LB anime is that they could never replicate the feeling of that endless cycle of their school life and all the subtle differences in the flow of the story each time you replay it. I remember getting blown out of my mind when things got revealed during that rewrite chapter.
That's what I meant by LN route structure. And I think you mean Refrain not Rewrite.
Kagari
this is my own theory I came out after some time (I'll put this in the spoilerbox to avoid spoiler)

SPOILER
the anime starts with the opening part of the Moon route where kotarou n kagari are introduced... during kotarou's confrontation with kagari, a series of flashback appeared from the common route (remember how kotarou being killed by kagari many-many times during their confrontation) this would cover up all the common route + 5 different routes with the respective heroines IMO followed by the rest of the storyline during the moon route.
and then the new route (terra) starts (idk whether the producer wants to make a new season out of it or they prolly gonna cramp all the routes in one season) that follows the real story of kotarou (you know how the story goes in this route).

this is just a shitty theory of mine so dont take it too seriously lol
***the fact that they (will) gonna cramp all the routes in one season is still making me frustrated***
The Gambler
So essentially an omnibus format?

The only animes that I know pulled it off right are probably Amagami SS and Photokano, each one of the heroines having their own set of episodes independent of each other save for the common route.

Something along the lines of having to persuade the audience with individual stories before moving on to Moon and Terra would be a pretty arduous task, or it wouldn't be done properly.
-ryusakihatsue-
Key is making action 0.0 that seems to be a first
Kagari

Kagari wrote:

this is my own theory I came out after some time (I'll put this in the spoilerbox to avoid spoiler)

SPOILER
the anime starts with the opening part of the Moon route where kotarou n kagari are introduced... during kotarou's confrontation with kagari, a series of flashback appeared from the common route (remember how kotarou being killed by kagari many-many times during their confrontation) this would cover up all the common route + 5 different routes with the respective heroines IMO followed by the rest of the storyline during the moon route.
and then the new route (terra) starts (idk whether the producer wants to make a new season out of it or they prolly gonna cramp all the routes in one season) that follows the real story of kotarou (you know how the story goes in this route).

this is just a shitty theory of mine so dont take it too seriously lol
***the fact that they (will) gonna cramp all the routes in one season is still making me frustrated***
I AM FKING SPOT ON!!!! (well not most of it but i deducted it right) :3

now that the anime will portray the 6th route that left untold in the game, so I expecting good stuff here> Reviving this thread back~
Electoz
Kagari please rewrite me so I can predict the future of this anime
Electoz
Kagari

Electoz wrote:

AAAAAAAAA I JUST OPENED MY TWITTER AND FOUND THIS ON MY TWITTER FEED

OMG SO HYPE KHFKAJDHF;AEHF;AKNDKJACNAKSJLDFH;AJK
The Gambler
I puked on the first episode... I just couldn't..

I was expecting Infinite Stratos- like animation, but instead I got burned.

I'm not even going to mention the script; gave up on it like Kagari did Kotarou.
Nathanael

Kagari wrote:

Electoz wrote:

AAAAAAAAA I JUST OPENED MY TWITTER AND FOUND THIS ON MY TWITTER FEED

OMG SO HYPE KHFKAJDHF;AEHF;AKNDKJACNAKSJLDFH;AJK
I can't wait for that :D