안그래도 추가할라고 했어요...
태그에 하비님 추가좀
안그래도 추가할라고 했어요...
태그에 하비님 추가좀
[-AKiTOSHi-] wrote:[Taeyang's Insane]
- uhm, no hitsounds? ;n;) fixed
- 00:01:664 (3,1) - Their tail stack was Nazi. Move 00:02:553 (1) - to x:227|y:126 fixed
- 00:28:775 (6,7,1) - Why not make them stream? I can hear the beat 00:28:998 - clearly NO 00:28:887 - here drum beat strong
- 01:28:553 (2) - blanket was off by a slight value
Nice jumps tho
Rizen wrote:[Taeyang's insane]
- Taeyang's insane -> Taeyang's Insane (Capitalise the "i" please) fixed
- 00:16:331 (6,7,8,9,1) - looks kinda messy, consider straightening this out for flow
- 00:32:109 (6,7,8,9) - I would advise against doing something like this as it is difficult to read. It is difficult to read because the circle and slider heads are the same distance apart, but are rhythmically different.
i want this rhythm
- Imo, this diff has a lot of overmapped triples. Like, I can hear in the song that you can place a triple there, but you're not consistent with this. eg. there's a triple at 00:29:664 (3,4,5) - but there's no triple at 00:36:775 (3,4) - despite the song/tune basically being the same
same rhythm not fun
Doyak wrote:M4M...인가? 확답은 못 들은 거 같은데 일단 그런 걸로 하고
* 하드하고 격차 좀 크지 않음? 물론 하드도 3연타 정도는 좀 쓰긴 했는데 인센은 거의 처음부터 끝까지 연타 도배에 심지어 1/8까지...
* 제가 말씀드렸지만 전 너무 치기 편해서 pp맵 되는 맵은 잼없음... 어째 꼬아놓은 패턴이 하나도 없노
* 00:28:442 - 이거 소리 안 살림? 00:27:998 - 여기처럼 너무 어려워 져서 뺏음
* 00:56:664 (1) - 00:56:609 - 여기도 소리 있는데 빼놓고 저기서부터 쓰는 건 음... ^
pp맵 패턴은 인간에게 있어 가장 깔끔한 패턴이라 잡을 거 없네요 ㅅㄱ
GimBab wrote:modreq from PM00:14:775 (5) - 이부분 안들리는데 빼시는게 좋을듯. 드럼 스냅이 안들리는거지
음은 있어서 ㄱㅊ다고 생각합니다.
00:32:109 (6, 7, 8, 9) - 그냥 서클2개 + 1/2 슬라이더로 3연타 만드시는게 좋아보여요.
readable 이랄까... 비트가 빠른노래도 아니고. 130대 브픔을 지닌 인세인에선 보기 드문 채보네요
00:39:220 (7, 8, 9, 10) - ^
01:25:220 (9, 10, 11) - ^
리듬 다잡아내고 싶어서 저렇게 했습니다.
00:35:220 (4) - 이런거어떰
00:42:109 (1) - delete nc 저게더 리딩하기 편해요 노래 전환점이기도하니 스팸 ㄱㅊ
01:03:664 (4, 5, 1, 2, 3) - 그냥 디스턴스 일정하게 맞춘 연타가 더 보기 깔끔할것 같습니다. 뉴콤도 빼야겠네요
01:17:887 (4, 5, 1, 2, 3) - ^
처음에 DS 맞춰서 했었는데 뉴콤도 지워봤고 근데 너무 어색하고 박자 맞추기 더 힘들어서 그냥 제가 가장 편한대로 박았습니다.
01:26:109 (1) - 전의 노트와 거리가 약간 먼듯합니다. 라스트 부분이니 살짝더 어려워져도 괜찮다고 생각합니다.
개인적으로 이 노래는 드럼보단 보컬에 흐름을 맡겨야 할것같다고 생각하는데 이 난이도는 노트의 6-70%가 드럼에 초점을 두고있군요.
드럼에만 집중하신 나머지 채보가 단조로워진것 같습니다.
E/N 못보는 바보라서 죄송함다..
iedesu wrote:00:13:220 (1) - 슬라이더 이런 모양은? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3811843
확실히 두번 꺽는게 흐름이나 보기도 더 좋네요 굳~
00:17:664 (6) - 블랭킷...?
흐름 떄문에 그대로 놔둡니다.
00:28:775 (6,7) - 음이랑 안맞음. 3타 아닌가요?
00:28:887 - 여기 드럼이 강함
00:53:664 (7,8,9,10,1) - 00:52:998 (3,4,5) - 이랑 블랭킷좀
이미 잘맞는건 같은데? 약간 틀어졌을지도 모르겠는데 괜찮다고 생각
00:56:664 (1,2) - 간격이 너무 넓은듯?
키아이 직전이라 긴장감 주기위해서
00:57:553 (3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - 슬라이더가 하나도 없네요? 슬라이더 몇개만 넣어주시는건...?
일부러 저렇게 함
01:26:109 (1) - 01:25:887여기서 시작해야 됐어야 돼는듯? sv낮춰서 길이조정좀
드럼으론 저게 맞아요
Sangzin wrote:M4M req
00:00:109 (1,2,3) - 이슬라 듣기에 박자감이 좀 이상한 것 같으니 삭제하거나 단타로 해주세요.
라이트 인센이랑 차이두기위해
00:32:220 (7,8) - 여긴 그냥 리버스슬라 처리해도 괜찮을 거 같은데...
제가 저걸더 선호합니다.
00:39:331 (8,9) - ^
01:03:886 (1) - 뉴콤 필요해보이진 않은 거 같은데..
DS 변하니 리딩 편하라고
01:03:664 (4,5,1) - 01:03:886 (1,2,3) - 이 연타 간격아랑 똑같이 해서 만들거나 스택?
01:17:887 (4,5,1,2,3) - ^
스택을 좋아하는편이 아니라서 ㅁㄴㅇㄹ 백그라운드 적으로 저게 맞다고생각하기때문에 일단 저렇게 두겠습니다.
P A N wrote:[Taeyang]
- 00:00:109 (1,2,3) - why use kick slider here, circles are really more fit with vocal, at least mute the body of slider and tail if you really want to use.
- 00:03:887 (3) - can spread to two circles, it will emphasis the strong beat at 00:04:109 better than tail of slider.
i want slide
- your rhythm still inconsistent, you emphasis it with 00:16:331 (6,7,8,9,1) , 00:18:109 (7,8,9,10,1) but you miss many of it such as 00:34:109
- 01:15:220 (9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - these part suddenly have a big spacing which is very weird to play imo, like it's over spacing. I should move my mouse so hard while the music is so soft.
there is KIAI time i think that's fine
- 01:22:331 (9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5) - same case as this, I understand you increase the spacing because vocal is kinda stronger but, it's really not that strong. it's still too soft for that big spacing, weird to play. would be great if you reduce the spacing.
here is last part so i used more DS
Kuki wrote:[Taeyang's Insane]
00:00:331 (2) - I think this is super nice CTRL+G, and flows nicer too.
i removed lol
00:07:887 (1,2) - Keeping these as the same slider would look nicer aesthetics wise.
no i want that's
00:56:998 (2) - IMO this is nicer as a hitcircle, current slider doesn't look nice to me and I think it works nicer anyway.
that's fine to me
-Harpuia- wrote:Hi! M4M
[Taeyang's Insane]that's fine [/notice]Sorry, I can only give a suggestion here. But I'm sure the diff. is fine.
01:04:775 - The objects here (until 01:22:331 - ) seem to be compressed to the left. Utilizing at least some parts east of the play area is better imo (Like at least near the middle of the right x-axis)
- 00:46:331 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - listen carefully, has 3 consecutive hits, it would be better to put 3 1/4 sliders for emphasis
Good diff. I think not need more mods because hinder the style mapper
i want this style
good luck can leave rank soon
HydroCannon13 wrote:Hey, M4M mod
- - 00:31:220 (2) - Change to circles, because the slider starts on a tick that is less prominent than the one it ends on.
- 01:28:553 (2) - Turn the volume down on the end of this, like I said in the other diffs' spinners
ok i will use 30% but didn't add spiner
Very nice map, good luck ranking!
Fast wrote:1:1 reqTaeyang:
- 힛사, 어디..?
여기서 욕하시면 안됩니다(??????)
Doyak wrote:Actually I feel really weird to see their name in order of Given Family since we Koreans don't read them like that as well. Also what I really don't like is that this 'official' rule thing makes big inconsistency on the artist's name and is pretty vague since those 'official' site can consist of various pages(official website / album site etc.), where they still could use different order than others. AND it really bothers mappers who are aiming for rank.
EDIT: and if I should have applied that rule on my Orange map, there may even be inconsistency between the 3 artists lol
EDIT2: lol I just saw you changed your profile picture xD
Doyak wrote:욕은 안 했습니다. 불만사항을 이야기했을 뿐(?)
Doyak wrote:답장 왔소