forum

[invalid] [minor] Recent activity additions

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Shiro
A few more things to add to someone's Recent Activity:

- when one of the user's diff (of own maps, I don't know if it's possible for guest diffs ?) was played x times
- when someone favourites one of the user's maps

And maybe more. Feel free to post to add ideas.
Marking that as minor because it's absolutely not important.

deadbeat edit: it's not really recent activity. the first one is already displayed in #announce. that should be enough imo
Claudia_old
meh.

that is all.

would be cool to have, but I personally don't care. so sure, not a bad idea.
Derekku

Odaril wrote:

- when one of the user's diff (of own maps, I don't know if it's possible for guest diffs ?) was played x times
Something like: "x [y difficulty] has been played z times!" in the recent history? Not really necessary, but it wouldn't hurt anything, I suppose.

Odaril wrote:

- when someone favourites one of the user's maps.
o__o Imagine the spam that mappers will get. Some maps have been favorited HUNDREDS of times.
Galkan

Derekku wrote:

Odaril wrote:

o__o Imagine the spam that mappers will get. Some maps have been favorited HUNDREDS of times.
I think it should be able to turn off in Settings, then.

Good ideas.
Derekku

Galkan92 wrote:

I think it should be able to turn off in Settings, then.
A toggle?

The Friggen' Sticky wrote:

Don't request a toggle for disabling [insert new feature here] unless you want peppy to come to your house with a baseball bat.
Crakila
That would be cool. I would like to see more stats.

Stats ^^
Card N'FoRcE

Derekku wrote:

Odaril wrote:

Maybe having the message for something like "X map was favourited Y times!" where Y = {10,20,50,100...} and so on would be better? :>
GladiOol
Too spammy and not really necessary tbh.

Besides, you can also just go to the map you are interested in and just see how many plays / favorites it has gotten?