forum

What's worse than a Necropost?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Someone who posts after, saying that the post was a necropost.
Jarby
Two necroposts. And necrophilia.
Powerdrone

Jarby wrote:

ThunderTopaz

Powerdrone wrote:

Jarby wrote:

Faust
2 Necroposts. Necropillia. And then somemore silly posts like "SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW" or ":3"
TKiller
quoting someone's entire post without any need for that, especially if someone already did that before you
adam2046
Necroposting in a thread in order to make a lame and obvious joke.
Card N'FoRcE
Finding the thread closed because of the necropost.
Ekaru
Digimon music, duh. At least Necroposts just waste your time and don't burn your ear cells.
Derekku
If a newb posts a necropost and no one is around to see it, is it still a necropost? :U
Galkan
Living in Poland and knowing that kids like this one live here too.
Sumea
Loli child posting is pretty bad, good that police is out there to stop you all! You know who I mean!
Mismagius
Necrofantasia
Ph0X
What's worse than a Necropost?
Making a thread about necroposting.

Also, what TKiller said.
Kitsunemimi
inb4 someone necroposts this thread.
Gabi
doube posting

inb4 double post
Claudia_old
When people necropost year+ old threads and people start mass-posting on it and act like the thread isn't ancient and don't bother to check the date.

Especially when the person specifically needed help and they're all "OMG I WILL HELP U"
Derekku

E-Hooker wrote:

When people necropost year+ old threads and people start mass-posting on it and act like the thread isn't ancient and don't bother to check the date.

Especially when the person specifically needed help and they're all "OMG I WILL HELP U"
ARGH this happens on the Help forum so much and makes me rageeeeeeee.
Claudia_old

Derekku wrote:

E-Hooker wrote:

ARGH this happens on the Help forum so much and makes me rageeeeeeee.
^ I KNOW.

Also, ii'm really active on a forum where they couldn't give two craps about necroposting...so I report it and get angryrageQQ messages from the staff and they're all "WE DON'T CARE BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE THE SAME QUESTION"
Pokebis
Please stop posting in this thread so I can be cheesy with an obvious, obligatory irony joke.
The_Priest_In_Yellow

Pokebis wrote:

Please stop posting in this thread so I can be cheesy with an obvious, obligatory irony joke.
Please don't be cheesy, I'm lactose intolerant.
dNextGen

Galkan92 wrote:

3. I mod ONLY ranked and approved maps.
i lol'd
ThunderTopaz

Galkan92 wrote:

ha, that just cracks me up
Bestelle

E-Hooker wrote:

People that go "there's a thread about this already" but continues being useless by not posting a link to said thread. If said thread(most of the time really old) manages to get found and someone bumps it, they'll be called out for necroposting.
:)
Ph0X
Well shit, to be honest, I have nothing about necroposting if it ADDS something to the conversation. Let's take for example the DNF thing at PAX. If someone bumped an old thread about duke nukem with that article or whatever, that would be completely fine.

The problem is, people post problem shit everywhere, and I can't rage at them because they're allowed to post their boring shit if they want, but when they bump an old thread with that boring crap, then that sucks.
The_Priest_In_Yellow

Ph0X wrote:

Nice skin !
Pokebis

The_Priest_In_Yellow wrote:

Ph0X wrote:

Nice skin !
Pretty much.
The whole thing is situational.
Kitsunemimi
Nekopost
Wojjan
There's been a thread like this already.
Hold on let me necropost in it.
Gens
People saying certain thread sucks, making it suck more.

No, I didn't necropost this.
Larto
quoting things without adding anything

or posting avatars because lol so random

worst thing about these: THEY ARE SO TERRIBLY COMMON IN OFF TOPIC
mm201

Larto wrote:

Repflez

MetalMario201 wrote:

Larto wrote:

Larto
that was so terribly original
Crakila

Larto wrote:

that was so terribly original
Galkan

Larto wrote:

or posting avatars because lol so random
anonymous_old

TKiller wrote:

quoting someone's entire post without any need for that, especially if someone already did that before you
It builds context and is useful when viewing posts in isolation.
TKiller

strager wrote:

It builds context and is useful when viewing posts in isolation.
I was more reffering to something like, eh.. like what happens on this page before your post.
Rokodo
cherry flavoured poptarts
Claudia_old

Rokodo wrote:

cherry flavoured poptarts
disgusting
show more