forum

What's worse than a Necropost?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Someone who posts after, saying that the post was a necropost.
Jarby
Two necroposts. And necrophilia.
Powerdrone

Jarby wrote:

ThunderTopaz

Powerdrone wrote:

Jarby wrote:

Faust
2 Necroposts. Necropillia. And then somemore silly posts like "SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW" or ":3"
TKiller
quoting someone's entire post without any need for that, especially if someone already did that before you
adam2046
Necroposting in a thread in order to make a lame and obvious joke.
Card N'FoRcE
Finding the thread closed because of the necropost.
Ekaru
Digimon music, duh. At least Necroposts just waste your time and don't burn your ear cells.
Derekku
If a newb posts a necropost and no one is around to see it, is it still a necropost? :U
Galkan
Living in Poland and knowing that kids like this one live here too.
Sumea
Loli child posting is pretty bad, good that police is out there to stop you all! You know who I mean!
Mismagius
Necrofantasia
Ph0X
What's worse than a Necropost?
Making a thread about necroposting.

Also, what TKiller said.
Kitsunemimi
inb4 someone necroposts this thread.
Gabi
doube posting

inb4 double post
Claudia_old
When people necropost year+ old threads and people start mass-posting on it and act like the thread isn't ancient and don't bother to check the date.

Especially when the person specifically needed help and they're all "OMG I WILL HELP U"
Derekku

E-Hooker wrote:

When people necropost year+ old threads and people start mass-posting on it and act like the thread isn't ancient and don't bother to check the date.

Especially when the person specifically needed help and they're all "OMG I WILL HELP U"
ARGH this happens on the Help forum so much and makes me rageeeeeeee.
Claudia_old

Derekku wrote:

E-Hooker wrote:

ARGH this happens on the Help forum so much and makes me rageeeeeeee.
^ I KNOW.

Also, ii'm really active on a forum where they couldn't give two craps about necroposting...so I report it and get angryrageQQ messages from the staff and they're all "WE DON'T CARE BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE THE SAME QUESTION"
Pokebis
Please stop posting in this thread so I can be cheesy with an obvious, obligatory irony joke.
show more