forum

First YT stream highlight

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wallofkai
I decided to start streaming on twitch "the right way." so here is my first youtube highlight from my stream last night 8-). I was being a filthy DT farmer. I'm at twitch.tv/wallofkai, twitter.com/wallofkai and on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at_2m_0cIX0
-sev
sigh
Endaris
There's absolutely no reason to post this as you already posted it on the collection thread.
pls refrain from such things in the future.
ZenithPhantasm
wow you must be special
Vuelo Eluko
if only you werent rank 1 billion id watch it
chainpullz
Dear attention whore,

There is a sticky on these forums for youtube videos (t/581). You're not the star of your own anime. In fact no one gives a shit about you. Now please dump your trash in the trash can like the rest of us. Littering is bad for the environment.
Endaris

chainpullz wrote:

Dear attention whore,

There is a sticky on these forums for youtube videos (t/581). You're not the star of your own anime. In fact no one gives a shit about you. Now please dump your trash in the trash can like the rest of us. Littering is bad for the environment.
Dear pseudowhiteknight,

Please be smart and read what previous pseudowhiteknights wrote so you don't look like an idiot.
Astrofiziks
A for effort
ZenithPhantasm

chainpullz wrote:

Dear attention whore,

8-) Zenny agrees