forum

Huion

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NalaCat_old
So i'm thinking of getting an huion tablet for my birthday so i can draw and play Osu. Does it make me better at osu and which huion tablet do you recommend,

Also i watched some unboxings they got a disc where they had to download something, i dont have a cd driver can i download the drivers online or am i screwed?
Bweh
It won't necessarily make you better at osu!, as hard work and such will get you there, but playing with a tablet is more intuitive than the mouse. It has a smaller learning curve. Can't say I recommend any particular model, though.

You can download the drivers online. CDs usually have the earlier driver versions so you'd end up downloading the latest one anyway. http://www.huiontablet.com/download/
fat pear
play with a mouse you wimps
E m i

[ microism ] wrote:

I regret playing mouse only till 50k
fat pear

Momiji wrote:

[ microism ] wrote:

so you stopped regretting playing mouse at 50k
E m i

[ microism ] wrote:

Momiji wrote:

so you stopped regretting playing mouse at 50k
I hate you ;x
Mahogany
I found using a tablet to be a lot easier than mouse, personally, but I've found some people who weren't as fortunate with one.

I use the Huion 420

There are online drivers for them don't worry
deletemyaccount
I haven't used a Huion personally but wouldn't the h420 be really painful to use for drawing? It just seems too small for accurate strokes
kirueggy

Philantropist wrote:

wouldn't the h420 be really painful to use for drawing? It just seems too small for accurate strokes
It is, but with a lot of painstaking adjustments + crying, it works just as well as a Wacom Bamboo one. I still use the latter though
Plane
Use a Wacom Intous. Hunion is good for rather inexpensive products, but they're also not as good as Wacom.

Here you go:

If you're trying to play osu! Either buy a cheap 30$ tablet or use a mouse.

You said you wanted to draw though. The osu! tablet isn't very good for drawing. Don't get me wrong, it isn't terrible, but I'd highly recommend spending the extra money for an Intous.
Syphist
Do not get the h420 if you wanna draw. Heck, it isn't even that good for osu because you have no place to rest your hand.
Mahogany
I rest my hand on the right side of the tablet
Syphist

Mahogany wrote:

I rest my hand on the right side of the tablet
I rest my hand in the bottom right corner. My active area is tiny though, so there's that.
Mahogany
Hey cool my active area is tiny too
fat pear
i have no active area because i use a mouse and you're all wimps