forum

i didn't know there was an introduction thread...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mint Bunny
And yet i joined way back in December! >w<

anyways hi there~
i seriously love this game! ^^

about me? I'm just another fan girl obsessing over her favorite anime and the such~ (currently going crazy for hetalia)
um... i was born here in Canada from Filipino parents, so i can understand Tagalog^^ (i cant speak or write/type in it though)
I'm also a complete newb at touhou! (can't make it past stage 3 in all games excluding touhou 9 on EASY MODO)
osu! has helped my confidence a ton, since I'm always being told how "useless" I am (then they see me play osu! and go WTF how is this the stupid, clumsy 12 year old i used to know)
um... i still like Pokemon... and uh... what else is there to say... oh yeah, i like to read the conversations (and sometimes join in) in the #osu #touhou and #Filipino channels 8D
not really much else that stands out about me ^^
Guy-kun
read up to 'hetalia'

*facepalm
Firo Prochainezo
I like Hetalia, but the fangirls... *facepalm*
Ekaru
Let's be assholes! That is a great way to welcome somebody into the community!

Anyways, welcome. Hooray for fan girls! Hope you enjoy it here. You'll have to learn to ignore some people though, because this is the internet. :/
Topic Starter
Mint Bunny

meronmyon wrote:

is being a fan girl wrong!? :o

Ekaru wrote:

Let's be assholes! That is a great way to welcome somebody into the community! (why would i want to be an asshole? :P )

Anyways, welcome. Hooray for fan girls! Hope you enjoy it here. You'll have to learn to ignore some people though, because this is the internet. :/ (I've had a few experiences with ignorable people anyway ^^)

Guy-kun wrote:

read up to 'hetalia'

*facepalm

the summery: i like hetalia, pokemon, im a newb at touhou and i talk in the #Filipino and #touhou channels (i don't like reading long texts either, yay ^^) you shouldn't face palm people, you'll lose braincells >w<
Guy-kun

Ekaru wrote:

Let's be assholes! That is a great way to welcome somebody into the community!

Anyways, welcome. Hooray for fan girls! Hope you enjoy it here. You'll have to learn to ignore some people though, because this is the internet. :/
>You're an asshole

@op hi, just kidding PX
Firo Prochainezo

animelover1432 wrote:

meronmyon wrote:

is being a fan girl wrong!? :o
If they scream like this -> "OMFG GOD IT'S USAXUK COSPLAY!!!! KISS EACH OTHER KYAAAAH!!!" Then I hate them, but if you actually REALLY like Hetalia like a normal person then you can be my friend ~

Sorry for english, feeling kinda confused now.
Topic Starter
Mint Bunny
If they scream like this -> "OMFG GOD IT'S USAXUK COSPLAY!!!! KISS EACH OTHER KYAAAAH!!!" Then I hate them, but if you actually REALLY like Hetalia like a normal person then you can be my friend ~

Sorry for english, feeling kinda confused now.[/quote]

i would scream at cosplay, but im not totally yaoi obsessed (at least not yet!) go blame sasuke24684 for making me >_>
though at my first anime con i DID give a germany cosplayer FREE POCKY! :D
yay hetalia friend! x3