forum

Fun HDDT beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Makishima S-
Hidden worst mod ever, don't play it.

You can search some in my top ranks, maybe you find something interesting.
Deva
Dont play DT until youre like top 100 or something. Thank me later.
buny
obligatory "dt is too fast for you, you'll develop bad habits. Play no mod until 2digit rank" post
deletemyaccount

buny wrote:

obligatory "dt is too fast for you, you'll develop bad habits. Play no mod until 2digit rank" post
/thread
I Give Up
Playing DT early can develop bad habits in the long run. That is why the rule of thumb is to start playing DT when you're at least #198,000.
markii

Kaienyuu wrote:

Fun and hidden don't go together
Hey now, no one hates on HD like me (to be fair I hate everything,) but HD is good on everything except nomod.
Mahogany
As long as you can read HD I don't personally see a problem with it because there's never a time where you can just not use HD.

I mean, it's always better to still be able to play nomod but of all the common mods to spam early, HD is probably the least damaging one.
E m i

buny wrote:

yes pls
buny
DT IS TOO FAST FOR YOU, YOU'LL DEVELOP BAD HABITS. PLAY NO MOD UNTIL 2DIGIT RANK
Deva

buny wrote:

DT IS TOO FAST FOR YOU, YOU'LL DEVELOP BAD HABITS. PLAY NO MOD UNTIL 2DIGIT RANK
tru story
Mahogany
Is it even possible to get into 2 digit with nomod only
Deva
Everything is possible if you believe hard enough.
-sev

buny wrote:

Play nomod till 1 digit rank just to be extra safe

you don't want none of dem bad habits hun
Topic Starter
Liweinator
Bad habits like?
Mahogany
Like not being able to play at a similar level modless
buny
obligatory "u mite lose to ppl around ur rank in multi, and dats all dat maters" post
Deva
Stop or you might reveal all dirty secrets of filthy DT.
E m i

Mahogany wrote:

so are you trying to say that you should play everything so you get better at everything? :^)
Topic Starter
Liweinator

Mahogany wrote:

You underestimate my power
gregest

HK_ wrote:

Dont play DT until youre like top 100 or something. Thank me later.
idk if you are serious but if yes then you should kill yourself
Illkryn
[delis insane] map by koigokoro
Mahogany

Momiji wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

so are you trying to say that you should play everything so you get better at everything? :^)
I'm saying to not overspecialize otherwise you end up like riince or like me.

Liweinator wrote:

Looking at your top ranks you don't even have strong basics yet.
-Makishima S-

Liweinator wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

No my friend, you don't have any power right now, let me explain you some things, as a friendly reminder.
Your overall acc is bad which means, i don't even need to check your top ranks to know they are garbage, but to give you better look at your situation i will explain something:

You are playing stuff what is too hard for you. By getting too many scores with garbage acc.
Garbage acc = you are mashing buttons, you mash for lucky 300 and most of the time you get 100/50/miss.
Some people here will disagree but - playing this game properly means clicking circles properly, having ability to read maps and hit circles in proper time.
All of this ends with 100% of slightly below (99-98%...).
Everyone have his personal minimum where everything below is shit, for me personaly every score below 98% acc is shit (if there is a single 100% score in nomod chart = i can do 100% too).

Play for full combo, as much as you can, do your best to keep up full combo with high acc, this will teach you consistency which is very important later on when maps start to be more tricky and faster.

Whats my recomendation to you:

1) Don't touch mods, literaly, if you are going for improvment - play nomod, all the way nomod till you can get last PP from it. Leave mods for occassional fun when you get bored of farming and even then play them on maps where you are comfortable with them and maps what you already FC with high acc.

2) Play easier maps, progress properly. Gaining skillz in this game is a long way journey. Your total hits amount is small which means you realy don't have any strong sides. Go to THIS link, near difficulty you have number of stars recommended at your skill level. Pick a map from list, check star amount, play recommended map. FC with high acc, move on. As far as you will fc and keep good work, this number will incerase.

3) Avoid mashing buttons. It's worst possible bad habit and very hard to unlearn. Personaly if i start mashing, i am instantly quiting map and don't play it again.

Do whatever you want, i am just living you some advices, use them or not, up to you.

Cheers.
-sev

Yahweh wrote:

Hey now, no one hates on HD like me (to be fair I hate everything,) but HD is good on everything except nomod.
Eww
Minhtam
In all seriousness, try this on HDDT:

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/315835
-Makishima S-

Minhtam wrote:

Wow, don't.

Sorry but AR9 is not even close for him to read and honestly, how you expect guy with 500pp to fc this?

In all seriousness... don't play this,my best try is 98,89% fc and i am out of this, took me over 30 min of grind to fix my acc becouse of that map. I don't recommend it. Gives nothing exept nerves and frustration. Nomod 4* maps are way more fun to play and gives same pp.

Jesus...
Minhtam

[Taiga] wrote:

Minhtam wrote:

Wow, don't.

Sorry but AR9 is not even close for him to read and honestly, how you expect guy with 500pp to fc this?

In all seriousness... don't play this,my best try is 98,89% fc and i am out of this, took me over 30 min of grind to fix my acc becouse of that map. I don't recommend it. Gives nothing exept nerves and frustration. Nomod 4* maps are way more fun to play and gives same pp.

Jesus...
The example that the OP gave as a reference is AR 7, which is AR9 on HDDT. My example is also AR7, which is AR9 on HDDT. And based off of his profile, the OP resembles a player that is looking for fun maps to play as opposed to a player that is looking for PP farms. I don't see the problem.