[Album] Daft Punk - Discovery [7/14 Claimed]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Powerdrone

One More Time - Ranked by Mifune24
Aerodynamic - WIP by Powerdrone
Digital Love - Pending by EddieBowie
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Ranked by Mashley (Agent Spin Here)
Crescendolls - Claimed by Revengexsoyah
Nightvision
Superheroes - LesTrucsRose is willing to help the person mapping this.
High Life
Something About Us - WIP by gyt
Voyager
Veridis Quo
Short Circuit
Face to Face - Claimed by Firo Prochainezo
Too Long

I can give you an mp3 if you need it, but I cannot guarantee it will be good quality. I'll also be able to mod, just PM me~

Might consider changing this to a Daft Punk Discography after we get more done on this album :3
NotShinta
Short Circuit please
Gens
Squeeee

I like Too Long but it might not be mappable. I guess I'll attempt to map Something About Us. Not claiming since I'm too lazy to finish a map most of the time, and it might never get done.

I would also like to remap Harder Better Faster Stronger since I feel the song deserves more. No offense to Mashley. ^_^
Mashley

Gens wrote:

I would also like to remap Harder Better Faster Stronger since I feel the song deserves more. No offense to Mashley. ^_^
Screw you >:( That map is perfect and you know it
Also I'll claim something....
Topic Starter
Powerdrone
Aerodynamic is now uploaded.
LuigiHann
As much as I like some of the songs on this album, I don't know if I'd be able to map one.

Everybody's welcome to use the hitcircles, overlays, and numbers I made for Technologic (and as seen in Mash's Harder Better Faster Stronger), if you want. Just don't use my lighting.png or copy that idea, please.
0_o
I would map something if EVERY SONG wasn't the same two bars repeated over and over and over and over and over.
Topic Starter
Powerdrone
Thanks LuigiHann for the use of your skin!~
LuigiHann

0_o wrote:

I would map something if EVERY SONG wasn't the same two bars repeated over and over and over and over and over.
That's why I edited Technologic down quite a bit. And also why I storyboarded to keep it interesting. Every map in this project should be heavily abridged and SB'd in my opinion.

The songs are usually varied in different ways but not usually in rhythmic ways that would have any benefit to the mapping.
Topic Starter
Powerdrone

0_o wrote:

Superheroes has a fairly unique thing going for it. If you wanted something that isn't overly repetitive, I'd say try your luck with Superheroes or with Face to Face.
Behon
Yeah, there are some songs here that will probably be claimed by no one. Some are just too repetitive.

I'll do Something About Us regardless. It might take a little while because of other maps I'm working on and school, so if you want it done by a certain date, let me know and I'll plan some time for it..
Topic Starter
Powerdrone

Behonkiss wrote:

I'll do Something About Us regardless. It might take a little while because of other maps I'm working on and school, so if you want it done by a certain date, let me know and I'll plan some time for it..
There isn't a certain date I'm really going for. Whenever you have time. :)
LesTrucsRoses
Can I claim Superheroes?

Also, I'll be using my own high-quality .ogg, is that okay?
Topic Starter
Powerdrone

LesTrucsRose wrote:

Can I claim Superheroes?

Also, I'll be using my own high-quality .ogg, is that okay?
That's fine! Let me know when it's uploaded so I can add it to the first post.
Firo Prochainezo
May I have Face to Face please? :)
Topic Starter
Powerdrone
Half of the album is now claimed! =D
LesTrucsRoses
Sorry, but I don't seem to have time to map this. However, I can make a bad-ass storyboard and time the map.
;-;
Behon
Okay, I won't be able to do Something About Us. Too much other stuff going on.
gyt
OK, I can do Something About Us! :)
I worked on it last days and now upload WIP (http://osu.ppy.sh/s/20941). So if you, Behonkiss, want make guest diff for it, you are welcome!
Revengexsoyah
WIP : http://osu.ppy.sh/s/25185 Crescendolls - Daft Punk

:) plz help me for timing
good luck bye bye
GabGab_old
You should edit the first post:
"Something About Us" is now Ranked !!

Congratulations to gyt ^^
Kweh-tzalcoatl
I'm willing to help on practically any song mostly because I would be all for seeing a complete Discovery map.

I only post in this haphazard manner because the last posts in this thread are over 4 years old.

Has work come to a stop indefinitely?