forum

[duplicate] Error Coloring

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ruikoH
There should be a gameplay mode where 300's, 100's, and 50's aren't shown, but rather a dot for every single note (regardless of whether 100 or not) like the one I use for '100' in my skin
This dot will be colored (from a 3-color spectrum) by the timing of the player hitting the note. For example, if green is early and black is on target and red is late, the player will have a much better idea of his timing while playing a map with, idk, streams or something (cuz aint nobody got time to look down at the error bar).
Since this would give an advantage to gameplay, it shouldn't be ranked, but it would be amazing for practicing maps or getting used to streams.
Also pls make it with an adjustable color spectrum for all three colors if implemented.
Venumidas
Isn't this easily skinable?
Renevant

Venumidas wrote:

It is
From Non non Biyori skin

Yet OP said he already has this in his skin. Are you asking for something more precise?
Cadenza

Renevant wrote:

Venumidas wrote:

It is
From Non non Biyori skin

Yet OP said he already has this in his skin. Are you asking for something more precise?
I think OP's asking for separate ones for early 50s, early100s, late 100s and late 50s.
Bara-
drum drum
Please bump the above request with your support