forum

Help with LLSIF (mostly) sound files please! ;7;

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sodiclo
I've been slowly making a LLSIF skin, mostly based on the game. Because it's based on the game, I've hit a wall with certain files, mostly sound files. ;~; Pls help
not to mention this is my first time posting in skinning forums and it's really spooky ):

Stuff I need ;A;
> I don't have LLSIF hitsounds. I've tried downloading the APK and looking around (not sure if that's how it even works XD) but ran into issues with the files. I feel like if I was able to access everything in my phone, I'd be able to find what I'm looking for... but my phone isn't rooted and I'm not really sure what I'd do in the first place. >_<
>I don't have my hit300s etc. I've recreated the ones for scoring, but for the actual ingame hit-things, I just can't seem to screenshot at the right time—and it really pains to me to use my LP like that.
>I want a clean nico nico nii for count3s, count2s, and count1s! ;A; However, in the Nico Nico Nii Compilation, all the nicos and niis were too close to each other to separate, and the ones that I might've been able to use had bgm. ;u; I was thinking I might try Nico Niiing myself but alas, only Nico can Nico Nico Nii like a Nico...
>Comboburst sounds plz. I have combobursts for each of the characters, and it would be really gr8 if I somehow got their "ikimashou!"s. ~w~
>That weird "nanana nanana NA!" that plays during Live Show Clear! applause.wav c: And the same for Live Show Fail, but that differs for each character I think?
On an unrelated note, why isn't spinner-metre.png centered? o_o Version 2.2

I get that I'm probably not going to be able to get any of these, so... how do people get their normal hitsounds? >_< This is something that has confused me for a lifetime. Sorry for being an idiot bluh.

Thank you for reading.<3

Fun fun fun, are you proud? ;)
Nathanael
I was also.making my own SIF skin but i can't continue it because my motherboard no longer works. so I have to replace it.
In case you want the hitsounds and some sound effects, you can check my user page for that.

Good luck with that! ;)
Topic Starter
sodiclo

Nathanael wrote:

I was also.making my own SIF skin but i can't continue it because my motherboard no longer works. so I have to replace it.
In case you want the hitsounds and some sound effects, you can check my user page for that.

Good luck with that! ;)

HHHOLY CRAP I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. ILYILYILYILYILY. Good luck with fixing your motherboard! :D Aaaa I wish I could give you kudosu or something you're amazing!
Nathanael
Uhh okay then. Kudosu is for modding. Not skinning, lol.
Anyway, thread locked.