forum

Intro and stuff

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Specialized95
Hi everyone! So I've been playing pay for awhile now but this is my first time diving into the forums :) I wanna get better and learn from you all. I currently find myself working hard to clear maps in the 4 star area but my accuracy still sucks. Even on a slow 2 star map I struggle to get an S. I hope in time this will improve. Also I wanted to hear what you guys thought of the multi player function of this game? I disliked the set up right away but perhaps this is because I don't know anyone yet. Thoughts? Anyway yeah that's my intro. HELLO!
Bara-
Welcome to the forums
One small tip, don't go into the next level of stars if you can Full combo with 97%+ the previous difficulty
Also, you'll make friends with multiplayer, I met quite a few people trhough multiplayer, it's quite fun :)
Enjoy the forums! :3
Annadine
Wow... hello~ :3 We were actually started playing osu! at the same time! :D
And, um, I don't really think you should force yourself to play 4* maps, that is far faaar too hard! :o
Try to play normal with HR DT first, I guess. Because that's what I did :3 (most of my top ranks performance are normal with HR DT, lol)
SS gives you many PP as well, so try achieving as many SS as you can~ :>
And I don't really like multiplayer mode as well, because there's no retry button! XD
Just take this game easy and welcome to the forums~ ◝(⁰▿⁰)◜
Topic Starter
Specialized95
Haha yeah Ik I've been going ahead but it's to tempting to see how fast I can go even if I'll only get a C. I did manage a few S scores today on a few lower maps that I haven't touch which was kinda funny. yeah I think murkier player would be better if you could organize my song type better. I don't really like playing night core remixes for hours which seems to be a popular choice
HazeL
Your good o_o