forum

Hi there! New player with some thoughts.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SaulJoker
Hiya! I'm SaulJoker, I'm from Spain and so far I'm liking this game!

I've done a few songs like that Liquid one, Ramses B and stuff... I can't exactly remember their names right now xD.

Now I'm moving on to stuff that's a little more tricky.

To be precise - Aero Chord Surface. It's on 2&3/4 stars, I've made it to the drop after a good half hour of practicing. I love it.

I love this game so far and hopefully one day I'll get to insane stuff. Who knows? Just wanted to share my thoughts.

PS: Though it can get frustrating, it's a great reflex and finger excercise, and after bad streaks I go back to easy stuff and relax. I'm finding right clicking easier than left clicking - is that weird?

EDIT: For reference: t/215307
Annadine

SaulJoker wrote:

I love this game so far and hopefully one day I'll get to insane stuff. Who knows? Just wanted to share my thoughts.
Hello! Another UK player!
And don't worry, at least if you're as persistent as I am, you'll be able to clear insane maps in just 1 month (or even sooner!) :D

SaulJoker wrote:

and after bad streaks I go back to easy stuff and relax. I'm finding right clicking easier than left clicking - is that weird?
Lol, I did this too.
And, um, do you know that you can 'spam' using z and x keys? I do double spamming lol. :D
Anyway enjoy the forums! :)
Renevant
Welcome!
Just keep practicing and you are sure to get better. Try not to go beyond what you can do though. A 99% accuracy S rank on a 2 star song is way better than a C on a 2.5 star song!

Make sure to have fun while you're playing as well :c.
EneT
From Spain | Has a UK flag.
Don't say anything, I like you already. In fact don't say anything at all, I don't want to ruin my first impression of you.
Welcome to the game.
Shadow_king12

SaulJoker wrote:

Hiya! I'm SaulJoker, I'm from Spain and so far I'm liking this game!

I've done a few songs like that Liquid one, Ramses B and stuff... I can't exactly remember their names right now xD.

Now I'm moving on to stuff that's a little more tricky.

To be precise - Aero Chord Surface. It's on 2&3/4 stars, I've made it to the drop after a good half hour of practicing. I love it.

PS: Though it can get frustrating, it's a great reflex and finger excercise, and after bad streaks I go back to easy stuff and relax. I'm finding right clicking easier than left clicking - is that weird?

EDIT: For reference: t/215307
Ey welcome to Osu ^^ :P

Glad your enjoying the game and hopefully you can get to the insane maps ^^
blooming tea
hi there
Ender Lain
Hy.

Welcome to the forum

I Hope you enjoyed
Nadfee
Hi! Welcome to the wonderful rhythm game of osu!

I hope you enjoy your stay ^-^ I liked your introduction :) Remember to always have fun or you will not last long! If you're a mouse player, I suggest you get better with the mouse! You can come as far as me if you're really loving the game ;)

Good luck and have fun!