forum

Osu! Forum Flow Chart Ranking Request

posted
Total Posts
[deleted user]
I was wondering if anybody is familier enough and knows a lot about the forum to make a small flow chart or a list of the many ranks seen on said forum. an example of a flow chart is a graphical or symbolic representation of a process. Each step in the process is represented by a different symbol and contains a short description of the process step. The flow chart symbols are linked together with arrows showing the process flow direction. Also with each rank add the Post Requirement

In case your in need a visual example
Also this flow chart is example and in no way related to Osu!
Nekoroll
White noise -> scrub -> noob -> amateur -> member -> ztrot -> peppy

Just kidding.
[deleted user]
lol =P and ur a post away from 100 grats
Mashley
Um, er... Why??
Derekku
Ranks like "Tempo Trainee"? :c
[deleted user]
yes and otherranks that need like special requirements like the one u have
Derekku
I see no harm in posting the requirements (did some research to find them all):

Number of posts - User Title
000 - Rhythm Rookie
005 - Tempo Trainee
015 - Whistle Blower
030 - Cymbal Sounder
050 - Beat Clicker
080 - Slider Savant
120 - Spinner Sage
180 - Star Shooter
260 - Combo Commander
500 - Rhythm Incarnate

osu! Community Teams
Beatmap Approval Team (BAT) Red/Orange/Yellow (fading depending on activity) or Black (inactive)
Global Moderator Team (GMT) Green (fading to white depending on activity) or Black (inactive)
Mapping Assistance Team (MAT) Purple (fading to white depending on activity) or Black (inactive)

Others have custom user titles for various reasons such as keeping the spot as #1 ranked player, winning mapping competitions, etc. Also, there are osu!developers and peppy (the creator) himself. :p
[deleted user]
thank you very much
Derekku
Whoops, just realized I put the colors for GMT and BAT backwards. *fixes*
[deleted user]
lmao either way gj =D also could u tell me requirements for those 3 special ones u stated
ztrot
I learned something new today.
Derekku
Think you've got what it takes to be a BAT? The Beatmap Approval Team (BAT) is the final step of the beatmap modding process. As their name suggests, they approve the beatmaps in osu! which meet their criteria/standards.

The Mapping Assistance Team (MAT) are well-known, experienced modders that help others with their maps. Some people like to refer to MATs as Jr BATs.

The Global Moderator/Moderation Team (GMT) perform various duties such as keeping the forums/chat free of spam/crap. Some of them also approve beatmaps as well.
Ephemeral
Entry to the MAT is currently governed by myself, while the BAT and GMT handle who enters their ranks between themselves via nomination and deliberation.
Mashley

Derekku wrote:

Jr BATs.
What
Lilac

Mashley wrote:

Derekku wrote:

Jr BATs.
What
I thought the same thing.

Although, there's a lot of stuff in the MAT Lounge that goes on about the debate on whether MATs should be able to have alcohol and whether the sofa tax should be removed.

Both have been denied.
Derekku

Mashley wrote:

Derekku wrote:

Jr BATs.
What

Derekku wrote:

Some people
Mashley

MarioBros777 wrote:

I thought the same thing.

Although, there's a lot of stuff in the MAT Lounge that goes on about the debate on whether MATs should be able to have alcohol and whether the sofa tax should be removed.

Both have been denied.
That thread is the only good thing about the MAT... (I joke, I joke)
Derekku
Updated my previous post with the sexy new MAT colors. <3