forum

What is your current occupation?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kirueggy
Like the subject title says, what is your current occupation/job/profession? NEETs welcome <3

I'm only 17 as of now so I don't have a full time job but I sometimes do volunteer work for the Anaheim Police Department in California... if not that then I work part time at a local Subway sometimes for that extra $$. So anyways, tell us (me) your occupation...
Aomi
Wasting my life on the internet
Railey2
currently in healthcare, soon to be student at some austrian university (hopefully).
BeatofIke
It's....complicated:

I'm currently a self-employed NEET, a cashier at a grocery store, a college student, a visual novel developer, an e-book creator, and a pantsu hunter (there's more to this, but that should be good enough for now). Anyways, I used to produce random music in the past and created random anime art, but I gradually ended up put those on hiatus ever since I started playing osu! Having more freedom and confident with myself, however, I'm starting to go back to doing what I used to do now and using those abilities to start a business, help people, and create things.

My goal in life is to be a free person, not work for the rest of my life.
Railey2
NEET means you aren't in employment though. You can't be a cashier and a NEET :s
chaee
NEET
B1rd

BeatofIke wrote:

I'm currently a self-employed NEET, a cashier at a grocery store, a college student, a visual novel developer, an e-book creator, and a pantsu hunter
That's not how it works
-sev
Professional idiot. Computer science student at some university, supposedly.
Seiga
Full-time student. But I have a work placement in September, and if they offer me a job afterwards I'll be a full-time web developer instead.
kaiske
Welfare Lover
BeatofIke

Railey2 wrote:

NEET means you aren't in employment though. You can't be a cashier and a NEET :s
Oh.......................... I was thinking NEET=Self-employment/not working for someone else o3o
Shohei Ohtani
At the current moment I work full time at a cookie factory in the shipping department.

However, when school starts up again, Ill be technically a full time student, but I work in the School of Music as a Stage Manager. Im trying to get a second job since its going to be a bitch going from $300+ weekly to a very inconsistent bi-weekly income of averagely $100-$150
silmarilen
physics & astronomy student at university
Faust
Unemployed bum currently.

Job in a few, though.
Flanster
I work in an art studio (frames, paintings, canvases etc)

Faust wrote:

Job in a few, though.
No wonder you're more around now hah.
Nadfee
Ah well.. I don't think I can call High school as an occupation?
:s
Faust

LoliFlan wrote:

I work in an art studio (frames, paintings, canvases etc)

Faust wrote:

Job in a few, though.
No wonder you're more around now hah.
Well yes.

And I will probably disappear again.
Haruto
Being a Junior high Student is considered as Occupation too right? :)
Ender Lain
besides being a Senior High School student, I also worked as a programmer and stand up comedian on school
Shohei Ohtani
>Stand up comedian

tell me a joke sonny
show more