forum

dj TAKA feat. Erika Mochizuki - MOON

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Avena
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/745567
I want to move this forward, but I don't want to mod this yet due to my inability to actually play it.
I'd like to know in what way I should approach this and get some opinions about the way it plays out so far, The main issue I see is some patterns not feeling really appropriate for the song (such as 00:43:936 (141,142,143,144,145,146,147,148,149,150,151,152) - in Inner Oni)
Bara-
I personally like it
I'm really surprised it being 5.45 stars, despite it being incredibly easy (156 bpm with a few 1/6)
However, the end feels really out of place
Starting from here 01:16:244 (403) - out of nowhere, the streams become really long
In the first 70% of the map, 9 notes after each other is already rare. But starting from here it suddenly jumps to both long streams, and quite high SV

Ugh, I feel bad. I can't even FC this ;w;

Also, as Ozzy said in the thread (in this post, that the higher diffs need to be toned down
I really agree with that. the streams are so long in the end

That the end needs to be toned down a little also applies to Oni
Seriously, a 1/6 burst?
That feels really out of place. That, and the streams are incredibly long (a 15 note on at the end)

tl;dr, Overall, Oni and Inner Oni are fine, but might be toned down due to really long streams (especially in the end)

Note, this is just my opinion about this
OzzyOzrock
Inner Oni and Oni are fine. What made me nervous was Muzu looking like an easy Oni, but that's been fixed.

The only problem now is Futsuu > Muzu spread could be much better in some spots in the kiai, and those changes shouldn't affect Muzu > Oni more than the normal amount. I'll try and help out with that.

EDIT: Actually, it should be fine? Since the Muzu spikes that conflict with Futsuu are because of Oni spiking up... obviously the choice would be to nerf Oni and thus nerf Muzu, but that's a rare thing to happen lol.