forum

test your stream hitting speed!!

posted
Total Posts
571
show more
Soulg
everybody knows that it's very easy to cheat

but if you do it "that way" then its blatantly obvious
- L A U R A -

Soulg wrote:

everybody knows that it's very easy to cheat

but if you do it "that way" then its blatantly obvious
Oh yeah I already told that I don't cheat online, only did this to look what is possible. Because I learn programming at school, it' s also a bit like learning, that I see what this and that will make. If you really think I made it that people think I can stream that fast, then you're the biggest baka on osu I ever met.

Look at my profile, you'll see that:
1. Not extremly good accuray
2. Low rank

Like hell I cheat to get this...
Firstdrew
With 2 hands, i can get 351.3 BPM :3

Full Tablet
X+Tap

(This wouldn't work at all in a real beatmap though, my hands are completely unsynchronized)

I can barely reach 170bpm with only keyboard.
Soulg
what did you use for that? doesnt look anything like original program
Full Tablet

Soulg wrote:

what did you use for that? doesnt look anything like original program
t/160893
Claire
erm... "Virus has been removed, you can continue using your computer normally."

wat
Soulg

iNakkivene wrote:

erm... "Virus has been removed, you can continue using your computer normally."

wat
probably got it from those fucking dolan comics.
Claire

Soulg wrote:

iNakkivene wrote:

erm... "Virus has been removed, you can continue using your computer normally."

wat
probably got it from those fucking dolan comics.
Soulg pls
gadrin
This is great :D. When you click the buttons you seem much slower than you actually are!
Ookami

Asozial wrote:

Two records in one screen :>
By the way.

Talinoth
SECOND EDIT - In light of the perceived ineffectiveness of Norton Antivirus (It's come a long way guys, really), I will retract my statement.

I still get a terrible feeling from DL'ing exe files, and if I can't confirm what it is, I still won't touch it.
WolfCoder
The phrase "Norton Antivirus" removes all credibility.


Also, he can just post the source code, looks like a short program.

Would really like to see a stream simulator that generates random infinite streams to a metronome of a given speed until you miss a hit circle. This would be most accurate and give you some good warmups.
Soulg

Talinoth wrote:

WARNING - My Norton Antivirus discovered a Trojan in the exe file.

I recommend NOT trusting this file!

EDIT: As soon as you try to unpack the zip file, the trojan reveals itself. Dangerous
norton antivirus is itself as bad as a trojan.


and it's laughably terrible at what it tries to do
Pelaaja_X
Thank you for this, interesting! Nice one.


Ps.

17.91 per second.
Pelaaja_X

Soulg wrote:

Talinoth wrote:

WARNING - My Norton Antivirus discovered a Trojan in the exe file.

I recommend NOT trusting this file!

EDIT: As soon as you try to unpack the zip file, the trojan reveals itself. Dangerous
norton antivirus is itself as bad as a trojan.


and it's laughably terrible at what it tries to do
Soulg, I totally agree with you.
Rewben2


am i doin it rite??

Anyways, highest I can get legitimately in 20 presses is 230.
BlackMidKnight
Your 50 hits has been complete in 3.79 seconds.
Average hit speed: 13.19 per-second
Osu! 1/4 stream hits speed is at: 197.8 BPM

:)
Pelaaja_X
I found a way I can get up to 50 per second. When I wrote something like "2+" to the amount of hits, it se that amount to 3, and you can guess the rest...

Tripp
Turns out my right hand should be doing the tapping...


left
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply