2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
I think note in Roddie's difficulty is fine but will ask him

Will keep .wav tip in mind~ Thanks for modding

Now what MAT can I bug.... :P
posted
You don't need to search for a MAT! I'm here now B)! I took my time but I'm here~

So...
Mood selected for this ragemod! : Kawaii desu ne

General-
· I-I don't... ..uhh, think the s- I mean, I don't think the section pass fits with the SB >_<
· Wh-why does AImod says "your beatmap has no BG image"? I-I mean, it's what it says
· I-I could not find anything else wrong with onee-sama's map, s-so, er, I mean, at least non-gameplay related, sorry, I-I, sorry, I-I'll just see the diffs if that's ok with you >_<

Easy-
I-I think this is a b-bit hard *blush* for , I mean, for an Easy diff >_<, other than that, I liked it! Really!

Roddie's-
Roddie-san's maps are so nice to play desu ^_^!

31's-
I-I think the HP could be at 5 if you don't mind : (

Insane-
This is, so, hard >_<, b-but for you I could bear it!

I love it J-senpai ^^! Just call me back for a bubble desu, and don't kudosu me if you change anything ^^!!
posted

Krisom wrote:

You don't need to search for a MAT! I'm here now B)! I took my time but I'm here~ Better late than never!

· I-I don't... ..uhh, think the s- I mean, I don't think the section pass fits with the SB >_< Hummm you might be right there...but I want to keep it like that~
· Wh-why does AImod says "your beatmap has no BG image"? I-I mean, it's what it says Oh well as long as people can see it I don't mind

Easy-
I-I think this is a b-bit hard *blush* for , I mean, for an Easy diff >_<, other than that, I liked it! Really! Maybe Easy+, but it can pass right? :D

Roddie's-
Roddie-san's maps are so nice to play desu ^_^! Very true

31's-
I-I think the HP could be at 5 if you don't mind : ( Changed for the sake of it

Insane-
This is, so, hard >_<, b-but for you I could bear it! Have to keep up with pro players

I love it J-senpai ^^! Just call me back for a bubble desu, and don't kudosu me if you change anything cool~~~
Thanks for mod Krisom (I actually thought you forgot :P)
posted
Y-You forgot about ME?! ;________;

Anyways here's the bubble I promised.
posted
This is just awesome!

Ranked~
posted
WHOOT!

Congrats James! :)

And to myself included. 8-)
posted
:D

Need to start mapping something else soon then~
(Donkey kong country returns maybeeee)
posted
lol! I always loved that song. GZ on getting it ranked. Gonna give it a try later~
posted
Taiko diff is just perfect.
EDIT: Just played Insane, great fun. 10/10 for awesomeness
posted
10 months later i realize i forgot to say

Congratz on your ranked map!
posted
lol.. thanks a lot Sakura :P

(Need more mapping motivation and should do something else in the next 5 - 10 years, why did donkey kong returns have to have basically no new songs *sigh*)
posted
Random bump much?

I think this is a perfect case where I can now go and say "Congrats" to old ranked maps now. o:
posted
Its been crashing around the same time. I was playing it online and everyone crashed as well.