forum

I have no sense of rhythm

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Liweinator
I had a combo of 309 out of the 322 with 78,67 acc. I suck. How do I improve this?
pandaBee
Play easier maps.
Yolshka
t/342548

I suggest you read it, there are some really nice tips.

That doesn't mean you suck, its just that you are new , and playing maps that you shouldn't play yet.
But basically, try to play maps that you can FC with a decent accuracy. Above 95%. 97% even.

Eventually you are going to get better , so you can move on to the more difficult stuff.

Good luck!
Endaris
Nice, but OD8 is really hard as a beginner I assume.
Also yeah, my guide already got linked what am I doing here.?

Oh yeah. OD tells you how hard it is to get 300s. OD8 is already decently hard for most players up to ~20k to get 100% on so it's just natural that your accuracy there is bad. Also it doesn't mean that your rhythm is bad, maybe you just don't know yet when to exactly press your button(sounds odd but that's just how it is for beginners).
Yuudachi-kun
Me neither
ZenithPhantasm
Me too which is why I play with music set to 0%
CPTW
GoldenWolf
Everyone has a sense of rhythm, I too used to have a really shitty accuracy and couldn't even get anything over 90% on OD5
But then I played more and got better
So do that, play more, focus on your accuracy, play easier maps first
-Atri-
95% every time i FC a map
Topic Starter
Liweinator
That was a 2,5 star map ._. I've got 3,5 star maps which are over 90% acc. Also, I've played Osu! for around 6 months. Am i still a beginner?
Astrofiziks

Liweinator wrote:

That was a 2,5 star map ._. I've got 3,5 star maps which are over 90% acc. Also, I've played Osu! for around 6 months. Am i still a beginner?
you're rank 215k. yes.

if you can't acc what you're currently playing, play easier maps and listen closely to the music.
you could also play some taiko, i heard that helps people
-Makishima S-
Excuses, everywhere excuses.

Play more to get good.