forum

[duplicate] Mode Specific Queue subforums

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
So I want to say a lot of things about mod queues but this one is the primary one that I'd like to push for.

I searched "queue" and a lot of stuff was from 4 years ago. I even found posts from myself. #throwback.

Anyways, I think it'd be a great idea to separate the modding queue forum so different game modes can be featured. It's annoying when I see a bunch of open mod queues just to find out that they're only for taiko or osu!mania, and I'm sure other players feel the same way. I see no disbenefit in creating subforums for alternate game modes so that people can look for mods for the specific diff they want

There can be a "mixed" mod queue forum too if people want to have multi-mode queues and stuff.

Nothing much else to say, lol. I see no disbenefit in implementing this. Current threads can either be moved, or new threads could be made.
Bara-
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
fuck.

. . . technically this is a different request since that's more of a filter while this is a complete separation, which is a simpler implementation, since creating 4 subforums is easier than creating a system that tracks what kinda queue a queue is :P
Bara-
lol
How about multimoded? :P
Nevertheless, I really want this though
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
OH MY GOD APPARENTLY I'VE SUGGESTED THIS BEFORE

t/212861

This thread is a joke though because moddingv2 has now been inactive for 2 years, and therefore mod queues are still a very lively thing.

Especially seeing as there's been so much progress going on about it.

Would love to see this implemented.
Bara-
WOOOOW
Stefan
Going to mark this as duplicate since CDFA Reditum made the same request years ago. Don't worry, this thread won't be lost, CDFBae