forum

MY HILL Forum Game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
otoed1
Just going to point out I stole this from a google search and found it on armor games .com.
Rules: Basically your goal is to capture the hill. Say what you do to take the hill and finish with MY HILL

Example for clarity:
Player 1: I walk to the top of the hill.
MY HILL
Player 2: I kick you off the hill
MY HILL

I'll start: I teleport to the top of the hill.
MY HILL
Nameless
I shoot you off the hill.
MY HILL.
Renevant
I ride a deer up the hill, pushing you off the top
MY HILL.
Nameless
I slaughter the deer, cook the deer on a fire, then kick you off the hill.
MY HILL.
Renevant
I ride my noble steed up the hill. He's a ghost so he scares you off the hill.
MY HILL.
Nameless
I use my invisible ghost-busting drone in order to eliminate your noble steed.
MY HILL.
Renevant
I got Optimus Prime to drive me up the hill, then he beat up your drone. And then he tied you to a rocket heading to outerspace.
MY HILL.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I'll settle this in a legal and non-violent manner. I have the legal documents with me, showing my rightful ownership of this hill.

MY HILL.
Nameless
I destroy your documents.

MY HILL.
Garpo
I bribe you.

MY HILL.
Pituophis
I teleport the hill to my pocket universe.

MY HILL Bitch
AlyNight
I destroyed your pocket universe, throw you off the hill and revert the hill back to its' place
MY HILL
StephOsu
I bring a cute little girl and get her to use her pure innocence eyes to get you away from the hill
NO ONE HATES CUTE THINGS
MY HILL

and then i'll feed candies and cookies to the little girl and have some fun with her
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I blow the hill apart, then build my own hill on it's former location.

MY HILL.
StephOsu
i'll time travel to the past, stop your parents from mating and claim the unclaimed hill
MY HILL
AlyNight
I secretly thrown you off the hill without noticing (dont worry...You will be alive)
MY HILL
Ameth Rianno
I'll throw my piano to your face
MY HILL
StephOsu
i bribe you with a brand new piano and we play the piano together while sharing the hill, follow up by an assassination
MY HILL
AlyNight
Out of the blue, a thunderstorm arrive and unfortunately, you got struck by a thunder. You got sent to the hospital.
MY HILL
Renevant
Since people can apparently die from sound now, i kill you by screeching my nails on a chalkboard.
MY HILL.
StephOsu
i wear a pair of earplug, smash the chalkboard on your head and kick you away
MY HILL
WriggleNightbug
i stab you with tablet pen, then kick corpse off
MY HILL
StephOsu
StephOsu uses 360BPMDEATHSTREAM!
It's super effective!
TheBronyGames fainted!

*ambulance took TheBronyGames away and StephOsu claims the hill*

MY HILL
Ameth Rianno
I'll kill you with my power danmaku1111 *le life is 1* a big bullet thrown at you

PICHUUUNN~~
game over for you

MY HILL
Factorial
I ran outside my house. There's an earthquake!

MY HILL
WriggleNightbug
Earthquake throws your body off the hill, causing you to plumit to your near-death, requiring Hospital to put you on ICU.
And I just casually walk up the hill

MY HILL
Ender Lain
Playing "Hide and Seek" and watching TV
MY HILL
Nameless
I find you, destroy your TV, and throw you into the nearest lake.
MY HILL.
The Gambler
I steamroll each and every one of you, scrape your remains off the hill, and isolate it along with myself in negative, complex space.
I then proceed to populate the hill with my lolis, trained to maim everyone else but ourselves.

THE LOLIS AND MYSELF OWN THIS HILL

P.S. I swear Ochinchi-sama and myself did something like this earlier. God knows where that island went...
StephOsu
i bait away all the lolis with their precious onii-chans and then i get your mom to pull you back home

MEIN HILL
Mercurial
I give my milkshake that makes all his lolis go to my yard, there fore the hill is empty awaiting for me.

MI COLINA, WACHO.
Renevant
I stole your bandanas and told you the location of a bandana store. To your surprise, it was actually a banana store. Confused, you tried on the bananas, causing monkeys to swarm you and keeping you from leaving.

MY HILL
Ameth Rianno
I stole the bandana and hide it near the hill, in a bushes. When you finally found the precious bandana, a trap which that i set finally caught you. It was bunchs of spiders inside the bushes.

MY HILL
StephOsu
i saw the spiders, burn down the spider along with the hill
the fire burn everything into ashes
then i step on that pile of ash
WATASHI NO YAMA
Ameth Rianno
i survived, i still can kill you with my remained spiders
and then

MY HILL111111111
Aiona
I'll kill you and your spiders and push you off the hill.

MY HILL.

dw I won't you're kyoot and don't deserve to die
WriggleNightbug
I make you a deal, All the loli's in the world, for the hill, and you humbly accept, because harems are amazing

MY HILL!
StephOsu
i'll use my loli army to invade the hill so they can play with their precious onii-chan on the hill
MY LOLI HILL
WriggleNightbug
I re-read my last post to you,

TheBronyGames wrote:

I make you a deal, All the loli's in the world, for the hill, and you humbly accept, because harems are amazing
You then go to inspect your "loli" army, only to find it's actually a trap army, then, out of embarrassment, you run away from the hill, as I, once again, casually walk back up the hill.

MY HILL!

Bump!
Ameth Rianno
fucking spiders for you go die now i'm going to the hill

my hell
fat pear
I grab your body, dig into the core of the earth and throw you into the magma, watching your body burn slowly.

my hill sucker
Gumpy
I give you a dissappear pill

My Hill