forum

Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Azlein
Anyone else play? If so, I have some Seeds for anyone who wants to have a few fun runs through. ^-^

I know it's an M Rated game but, does anyone else play? If I'm not allowed to talk about the game because of the rating (and possibly the content. Just let me know please, I know NSFW isn't really allowed, but I don't plan to actually show anything that would be in that manner, If I show any ss, I'd make sure they would be appropriate.)
Telstra3G
I play rebirth!
It's a pretty cool game. Much better than the older version of the BOI.
But one thing I don't like is the graphics.
But overall it's a pretty good game!
nickle7654

Azlein wrote:

Anyone else play? If so, I have some Seeds for anyone who wants to have a few fun runs through. ^-^

I know it's an M Rated game but, does anyone else play? If I'm not allowed to talk about the game because of the rating (and possibly the content. Just let me know please, I know NSFW isn't really allowed, but I don't plan to actually show anything that would be in that manner, If I show any ss, I'd make sure they would be appropriate.)
Since when was TBoI rated M?

Eh, whatever. I played the original and Rebirth, and both of them are a lot of fun. I'm starting to shift towards the original because of the Eternal Update.