forum

What About a Twitter? [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
BioVipah
I think it could be a nice Idea, I'm an User of Twitter and i think Osu needs one.

I was thinking in some options to manage it:
1. The Mods have the Password and every time they Rank a Map, they Twitt that new map
2. Someone take care of the Twitter and every day looks the Beatmaps Page to new ones and twitt them.

The people who leaves Osu for a While (or for ever) will look the Twitter and says: "Wow! That Song is what i ever wanted to play!" and they play Osu Again...
The people will twitt "Playing Glee Cast - Any Way you want it/Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' in @Osu I love it <3" and that probably make more people know the game and play.
And a lot of things...

That's is... Sorry if my english is bad, I don't talk in English since a year xD

Happy Play! :D
0_o
Topic Starter
BioVipah
Lol
I search Osu in twitter and nothing appears xD
peppy
I'll leave this here: who owns osugame? I forget who it is and would like access if possible.

Also, we need a hashtag for osu. I was thinking #osugame or #osume. Any other suggestions?
0_o

peppy wrote:

I'll leave this here: who owns osugame? I forget who it is and would like access if possible.

Also, we need a hashtag for osu. I was thinking #osugame or #osume. Any other suggestions?
nardi?
Derekku

peppy wrote:

Watch someone suggest #osu. Watch.

How about #ppy? :p
peppy
@nardi: give me a yell sometime!

#osu is way too associated with the many universities.
#ppy is cool but not enough context in my opinion.
Krisom
#osurhythm ??
Derekku

peppy wrote:

#osu is way too associated with the many universities.
that_is_the_joke.jpg

Krisom wrote:

#osurhythm ??
People spell bad enough without trying to spell "rhythm".

Either #osugame or #osume is fine with me.
peppy
I'd say #osugame is probably the best to go with. Once I talk to nardi I'll try and announce this and get people to start using it.
Krisom

ViperZeroX wrote:

Maybe this could be fixed as well? I don't use twitter, so, yeah, ignore my suggestions if they can't be done :v

/badsuggestion

EDIT: Also, post number 666! l,,/. (>_<) .l,,/
Derekku

Krisom wrote:

ViperZeroX wrote:

Maybe this could be fixed as well? I don't use twitter, so, yeah, ignore my suggestions if they can't be done :v
Well, there isn't a twitter.com/osu, and searching "osu" brings up colleges and the like, so... that's why we need separate twitter accounts and a tag like #osugame to make searching possible.