forum

[invalid] #retry

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Amlink
A chat room dedicated for complaining and raging age limit if cuss words will be allowed. It could also come free with supporter. I think that would make this game even more unique letting players be mad at the game publicly on the actual game!!! What do you guys think? I would pay for that! XD
VeilStar
What the fuck?
Topic Starter
Amlink
Not Kidding.
Piine
.......is #osu not enough? It's pretty much everything you just stated and more.
Topic Starter
Amlink
Think about what happens when people complain and argue because their frustrated? They spam and complain ruining other peoples fun! Now if all you had to do was say #retry in the chat and tell them to use it they wont disrupt people trying to have a convo! Especially when they get silenced and told to leave the chat! #Osu is the worst chat room because its so easy to get silenced! The need for #retry is an important one and it allows the user to get their anger out in game without disrupting the game chats. Idc if you guys don't like it, it's really a good idea if you consider it!!!!
abraker

VeilStar wrote:

What the fuck?
Topic Starter
Amlink
I still think it's a good idea! :p
abraker
#spam
WingSilent

abraker wrote:

VeilStar wrote:

What the fuck?
That is the meaning of disagree. :oops:
And i am against this idea too, sorry. :/
Topic Starter
Amlink
Tell me one reason why its a bad idea!
Piine
  1. Specfic channel that will and always be controversial.
  2. Encourage users to be rude in general.
  3. Moderators already have enough work to deal with many channels. No need to add an extra one on their back.
  4. Breaks some FAQ/Rules that are asked by Mods for users to follow.
Also last, not not least.

Developers will not bother to make a channel that will blow up in there faces or that is just seriously not needed..

Not to be rude, but if you seriously think this is a good idea, please go re-read the game and community rules.
(Also the fact that this game is for all ages meaning children also play osu.)
deadbeat
if the game is making you mad, take a break instead of raging and continuing
Topic Starter
Amlink
Ok have fun silencing crowds of as****** spamming chats that hold 1,000's of users! And the whole point is that that chat wound'e be moderated unless words came up such as hack,cheat,death threats, etc. So basically all one would have to do is type #retry in the chat and telling them to move it to there rather than just tell them to take a break from the game! I know there is a lot more than just click click new chat room but if people take the time to create #osucoins then wtf this would actually be a good cause then if the prompt has been ignored to move to #retry then you guys could justify adding a harsher silencing time! besides the effort into making the channel and setting up a #retry hot-list for banned words which I know Isn't as complicated as making osu next I'm sure the creators would accomplish it in a week if they took just a couple of hours or maybe even sooner. also would be a great source for funny screenshots, anger relief, as well as just an element to solve all the chaos! But hey your right enjoy trying to joke and laugh at a game chat such as #Osu and try to enjoy hundreds of lines of text that are just of scrambled letters flying across the screen causing you to scroll up to find your messages! But what the fuck right that's stupid and there would never be a use for it!
Topic Starter
Amlink
Tell that to the pissed off players! because you and I know they don't listen!
Piine
and that's why we have silences for. To shut a player the heck up.

They usually learn after a few.
Topic Starter
Amlink
sent twice sorry
Topic Starter
Amlink
Looks like you guys need #retry to vent that anger right about now? *U MAD BRO?!*
Topic Starter
Amlink
Sorry guys just giving you a hard time XD I gotcha good! Hope this joke wasn't too much trouble! *nervous chuckle*
Topic Starter
Amlink
Hey all jokes aside I have been going through a very hard point in my life and this was a way for me to take my mind off of it and cope! I'm sorry if I caused any major disturbances all I was trying to do was help myself get by! I genuinely apologize for whatever harm I may have caused in making this post/feature request! I hope you all can forgive me and would also like to move on! Just keep in mind that my life isn't in a stable environment at the moment! Thanks for understanding! <3

Sorry about the multi post
abraker
A quad post? You must be asking for it!
Trosk-
lol.
Bara-
I can't believe this is suggested again
Again as in, it's also requested before O.o
t/271399?hilit=Vent
Topic Starter
Amlink
LOL I feel less dumb now XD