forum

help with my accuracy (mod hidden)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-[C R A Z Y]-
I wanted to know, how I can improve my accuracy when playing with hidden, the truth this mod helped me a lot, but I have some problems ... examples, I can only reach 500 combo, because from there i get 200 or 100. .. And also with this mod I'm a 30% less accurate to get 300 max... I would like to give me some councils, thanks

PD: Sorry for my english u.u
Valedict
osu!mania has the misfortune of being the only rhythm game that has a hidden modifier behave in such a way, and it's really unfair to those who are used to hidden/fade in not being absolutely trash.

Looking at your top ranks, I can tell you've started playing with hidden somewhat recently; play some lower diff stuff to just get used to playing with over 500 combo (easy marathon diffs) and simply keep at it with the hidden mod.

Also playing stuff you can FC with Hidden+Sudden Death also works too, but the best advice I can give is to keep playing.
Bobbias
The key to playing hidden here properly is to focus your eyes near the top, just like hidden was at it's maximum height, even when it's not.

Getting lots of low accuracy hits when hidden reaches it's top height means you're not reading the notes properly, which means you're not used to reading them at that height from the bottom of the screen.

I heard that there are plans to change how hidden works sometime in the future, but this is osu, so you never know how long something like that will take to happen (if at all).