forum

Different Timings [Rejected] [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
chan
With the timing, could you make the bars to be defined by the beatmapper? Coz I'm (planning on) making some 5/4 and 3/4 time signature beatmaps, and whilst it's not that important, it'd be nice to make the bars match.

This hasn't come up yet coz I think noone's made anything but 4/4 time signature beatmaps so far.
peppy
That's being pretty picky! I'll look into this one.
Topic Starter
chan
Picky? Don't get me started...
For instance, some songs have time signature changes. I have one that changes from 4/4 to 7/4.
peppy
The only time this is noticeable is the colouring of timeline ticks, and the metronome, right?
Topic Starter
chan
Yeah, I was pertaining to the metronome more than anything. Wouldn't the colour ticks still be ok since they are for beats and fractions of beats?
peppy
Yup. So at the end of the day it is changing the tick sound for one beat on the metronome. Seems like a waste of effort to me ^^;. Especially since you only hear it while timing.
Topic Starter
chan
Well, that and the metronome count doesn't match the end of the bar. Yeah, fine, I guess I'll live with it. It's not like I'm going to be beatmapping til a month's time anyways:(