forum

Accuracy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Lightning ]
Hi there guys,i need help how to improve accuracy,so can anyone give me any tips? It doesnt matter what star is song is it 5 or 4 my accuracy is constantly on 90-92% and its annoying the shit out of me,i would always get some random 100 during jumps and im not even talking about short streams(mostly 100)
StephOsu
play more, git gud
play easier beatmaps that you can fc and don't retry them because retry would hurt your mussel memory or something
pandaBee
My accuracy was really low once too. This is what I did to fix it.

1. Play easier maps. For example, if you're regularly playing 4* stuff, try going down to 3.6, 3.4, 3.2* stuff. Keep going down until you can get good acc for MOST maps near that star value.

2.Then you just work your way up. Sort your maps by difficulty, and just literally go up the list in song select and play every map you can and try to accuracy everything.

3. If you are getting bad accuracy on a map, don't bother playing it, skip it and move on to the next map (shouldn't bother if you get below 93% for sure, if you're getting around 94% then if the drop in accuracy is not caused by reading, i.e. you're mashing, then skip it. If it's caused by reading issues and not by mashing issues, then it's okay. If you're getting 95-98% then it should be fine to not skip it)

4. Eventually you'll have played all maps between x and x+y stars (for example, 3.5-3.8). You keep moving up until you start getting low accuracy on average for most of the maps near the star value at which you're playing - i.e. rememeber from #3 if yo :P u get bad acc, you should skip it. This basically means if you're skipping songs a lot then you should go back down.

5. Start from the bottom back up, but skip any maps that you feel you can comfortably get 99%+ in, everything else you should play it again and try to get higher accuracy.

6. Work your way up doing the exact same thing as before, this time you should be able to climb higher than you did earlier, before going back and starting over.

This works best when you have a lot of beatmaps so consider getting the beatmap packs.

Eventually you'll be able to play harder maps with good acc.
One thing you should keep in mind is that this process will take place over a long period of time, so in your next session if you stopped at, say, ~3.6*, then rather than starting all over from the very bottom, just backtrack to 3.3-3.5* and work your way back up from there.

Also, avoid high bpm stuff until you can acc low/mid bpm stuff. You can easily take higher bpm stuff out of your search list by typing bpm<X where X = the bpm you don't want to go over.
Barusamikosu
(#69,696)
Nice rank number.

I gained about 5% accuracy just fixing old scores.

Go to the bottom of your top ranks and look for the easiest maps that have bad scores. I'd probably start with the Hards on your list.

Eventually you'll learn to acc and the skills will carry over into harder maps.
Yuudachi-kun
What I do to improve accuracy on a map is try to focus on accuracy! 93% fc to 97% fc wowowoww
DeletedUser_3905941
look at the hit error
if it's before the middle, you're playing the game like a whack-a-mole simulator and should play slower maps
if it's after you're too slow and should consider playing slower maps

tl;dr, listen to the fucking music
Rapthorn

Khelly wrote:

What I do to improve accuracy on a map is try to focus on accuracy! 93% fc to 97% fc wowowoww
Then again your acc is pretty shit :^)
Topic Starter
[ Lightning ]
Thanks for tips guys,i kinda got better with acc during jumps but the real problem are streams , short streams and quads/tripples,i always loose acc on those :cry: :cry: :cry: and it doesnt even matter what star is song :cry: i still f*ck up :(
Topic Starter
[ Lightning ]

Barusamikosu wrote:

(#69,696)
Nice rank number.

yeah man i even made a screenshot :D but the reason i got that rank is because i mostly play offline
[Murder]
Literally all it is is just looking at the circles. Know when the outer circle is even with the inner one for that "300". Literally my accuracy used to be like 92% or 93% I just learned to know when to click it, and now most of the time I just play with the rhythm of the song while looking when to click. Play more you'll get the hang of it.
Mahogany
Do you wear headphones? Make sure you like the sound of your hitsounds. Try turn the volume of your hitsounds up. Learn how to tap at a constant speed.
pandaBee
For a moment there I thought the spooky bird was gone.
ZenithPhantasm

[ Lightning ] wrote:

Hi there guys,i need help how to improve accuracy,so can anyone give me any tips? It doesnt matter what star is song is it 5 or 4 my accuracy is constantly on 90-92% and its annoying the shit out of me,i would always get some random 100 during jumps and im not even talking about short streams(mostly 100)
You suck so to suck less you must play more and focus on not mashing while playing more.
Bara-
This scared the hell out of me
Your username is the same as a friend from my school, the only difference being the spaces O.o
I thought she went back to play

Back to topic, play more