forum

[duplicate] Ranked Team Creator/Team Battles like OWC

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
1Aryan
Hello!
While I was watching OWC 20xx I wondered... we got single player performance leaderboard and other features like that but it would be nice to climb the leader with your own created team with friends/people found on the chat/whoever. The idea is simple (will apply little comparsion to the LoL game or CS GO):
1) Create your own team, invite others. Of course, there couln't be team like 1k, 10k, 100k, 300 rank players so there could be some restrictions like:
1-1k rank
1k-5k
5k-15k
15k-25k
etc.(that's just more or less random numbers, must be perfectly configured to OSU circumstances)
OR
There wouldn't be any restrictions, just players in each team PICKS the stars of the map they want to play (like ~40k guys will pick 4-4,5 stars)
2)The team would be maximum of 7 players(why 7? first, not to play 2 rankeds at once with one team, second, 3 reserve players could be in team)
3)Once you created your own team, you can add your own TAG, name of the team, maybe favourited maps ingame(must be approved by whole team)
4) The option on multiplayer to find games created by TEAMS
option 1) once you have 4 players, you go into waiting queue as well ass other teams and the matchmaking algorithm links you to the team which PP average is close or same to yours (remember about point no. 1!) and if the team agree, joins together

option 2) (more simple but could be complicated by players from 2 separated teams joining 1 game ) joining games that are created by teams and starting as if its full (4x4 players within 2 same teams)
5) Ranked leaderboard... hmm... there are a lot of ideas, well, mine is: getting some of points for team after winning the game and climbing the divions (like in game that I was talking about above)
or
PP for the team after winning games but so far I don't have idea for that, because it's sort of complicated, as all teams would start from 0

6) Everybody knows that players play and improve in ranking, so if they are in team and for example will go out of 1k-5k rank (like getting 950), they gonna have 1 more week or 2 weeks to play in previous team, after that they must be expelled or moved into ''waiting for team queue" (don't have perfect idea for that circumstance)
7)Teams can perfectly pick what they want to play like
pick mods u want to play
pick difficulty (4-4,5) for example
pick length
Well that's all I thought about, the idea is just my prototype which isn't really perfectly considered, fast idea.
I'm sorry for few mistakes, hope you can understand everything clearly, if not, I try to explain everything !
Bara-
t/29780 This?
Topic Starter
1Aryan
AWWW I coulnd't find any post like mine. Thank you fellow guy!