forum

[resolved] Osu competition for people getting there..

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
lovely143
Hi, my name is lovely as you can see and I've always wanted to be in a Osu competition thing is I'm not eligible because of my rank and y'know I'm not that good. xD
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Anyways I'm sure there are plenty of people on here that might think this is a good idea. What if we can try an osu tournament for just people who are a certain rank for example like me #278,790. And we can only play like 2,3,4 star maps only during whatever round. It's just for fun so we kind of get of taste on how the actual competition is when we reach that point. It sounded better in my head lol.. I don't know I would love to see something like this happen though C:

Thanks for taking your time to listen. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear I got off of school and my writing at the moment is horrible/ :D :)
Vuelo Eluko
almost every new tournament in the tournament subforums targets new players, there's barely any where actual competitive players are allowed anymore ironically, you sure you looked?
drum drum
have fun

there won't be anything official for low ranked players anyways
you can set up your own tournament in the link I provided as well
Topic Starter
lovely143
Thanks guys c: