forum

[duplicate] Notification when DQ

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Oku
My number of S decreased today ( like 20~30 S in less)
So I think a system which send you a notification (like a message in #userlog or a PM on osu! website) when a map you played gets dq could be useful (or display all dq in #announce).
I think this can allow to avoid some surprise like I had today.
Of course you can unsubscribe to this system easily if this notification upset you.
I know when you play qualified maps you aware of the fact they could be dq anytime, but I try to avoid playing qualified map and still have suprise like that :'(.
PS: sorry for my bad english, feel free to ask me if you don't understand a part of my post ! :)
peppy
I have a better solution: how about you stop playing qualified maps?
Topic Starter
Oku
I try to avoid playing qualified map, really, I never download from qualified section in osu!direct but even while trying to don't download qualifieds maps it's hard to know the status of the map.
Lanturn

[-Oku-] wrote:

it's hard to know the status of the map.
t/247673

That's about all I can say. I disagree to having notifications when a map gets DQ'd, unless it's your own map or something in your Recent Activity tab.
Henri
Yeah theres a feature request for qualified maps to get a different logo, image or whatever the thing in the top left corner.
Bara-
Why?
It's a thing when you play Qualified maps. You need to stand it
Okay, I guess it's fine to say what map it is (so you can also help it by additional modding :P)
Topic Starter
Oku

Lanturn wrote:

[-Oku-] wrote:

it's hard to know the status of the map.
t/247673

That's about all I can say. I disagree to having notifications when a map gets DQ'd, unless it's your own map or something in your Recent Activity tab.
I didn't find this topic when I search if this idea was already proposed (Because I search "disqualification" I think) Well this idea to put a icon should be good.
And of course my idea was only for maps you played, not all the maps, anyway, useless topic, sorry!