forum

Hello Everyone!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-April-
Hi, I am April and just started to play this game. I always liked challenging games but this is on another level, first I played a few easy and normal songs, kept struggling and I was able to finish them at least, but after, I tried on a song "Extra" and my eyes couldn't even keep the pace, I don't even need to say about my hand. So yeah, this game looks fun and super-hard, I hope I will stay around for awhile and that I will be able to play some day super hard songs >//<
Thank you for reading!
Axiaan

No flag ? :o
This is normal, at the beggining, the game is very hard, but with some retrys, the game became easy. ;)
You can't be good in 1 day. ^^'

Okaerinasai, welcome. :p
Topic Starter
-April-

Axiaan wrote:

No flag ? :o
This is normal, at the beggining, the game is very hard, but with some retrys, the game became easy. ;)
You can't be good in 1 day. ^^'

Okaerinasai, welcome. :p
Thank you for welcome!
Haha, I don't know why no country's flag appear on my profile yet, it's probably I just registered.
Also you are 100% correct, I already started to improve little by little, also I found the mods, HR is my favourite one ^.^
EshkushMeh xD
Yo~! Welcome to the game and forums! :3 Nice to meet you :D

Lol I remember when I was still starting out xD I was in the exact situation as you xD I was shocked about the speed of the "Extra" beatmaps. Just keep on playing, you'll surely get better :D
[- Rubik -]
Welcome to the game and the forums! :3
Nameless
Welcome. I like your username.
blooming tea
Hey!
Steve Salive
Dam, i was too late but i'm still gonna say it :
You could've started in hard mode if you just started if you want the hard way to improve drastically.
HaruryuuSan
Welcome welcome ~
Bara-
Welcome
Some wise person once said
It takes one day for easy
One week for normal
One month for hard
One year for insane
One lifetime for extra
Take it slowly, most importantly. Have fun