forum

Official Run on Linux / Offiziell für Linux [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
kirakirasparkle
English:
Maybe this idea exist yet.
But maybe can make the developers of osu! a linux version (for example a .deb-File for Ubuntu, or via APT).
Because in forums most users ask for help in linux of running osu!.

German/Deutsch:
Vielleicht existiert die Idee schon.
Aber die Entwickler könnten doch ein Linux-Version von osu! machen (also z.B. als .deb-Datei oder via APT).
Weil in vielen Foren die die meisten Linux-osu!-user fragen, wie man es zum Laufen bekommt, und per Wine gehts nur schlecht (zB ruckelt oder wie bei mir: gar nicht)
Neo Adonis

Request Guidelines wrote:

7. Don't request ports. We don't need people to tell us we need ports, we need people to make them. Contact peppy if you're willing to make a port.
Zeugziumy
There are a way to run better (not perfect) with winetricks...
Gabi
i don't understand what you want to say, so i'll just put this here

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14614&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
Topic Starter
kirakirasparkle
I've already tried this, but I only get an error at startup. (The osu! error windows with "Restart Osu!" and "Exit Osu!")
Zeugziumy

KiraTM wrote:

I've already tried this, but I only get an error at startup. (The osu! error windows with "Restart Osu!" and "Exit Osu!")
Keep trying restarting osu then it will work, yeah I have linux and windows...
Topic Starter
kirakirasparkle
"Restart Osu!" doesn't works, too. After I reinstalled Wine, I only get the message "osu!.exe wird gestart"(osu!.exe will be started) and after some seconds it disappears and osu didn't start.
mm201

chan wrote:

Don't request ports. We don't need people to tell us we need ports, we need people to make them. Contact peppy if you're willing to make a port.
Zeugziumy
Also, it's hard to make new projects...
You know WoW right (who don't know)?
Well, Blizzard was making a project to Linux, but they giveup, it's hard configure things at linux...
and osu! is only windows, so... One way is get lucky on wine...
This was Denied because you may not the first one who asked for make osu for linux...
And sorry

Thanks MetalMario201,
Gabrielwoj