forum

[invalid] New system of pp/ranking for CtB similar to osu!mania

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Insanix_old_1
First of all I have to say this is written with google translator, sorry for bad English.

The idea is put a system pp like the one osu!mania, it is odious that you have only one fault no longer obtain pp, then I propose to put a maximum of 1 million score in all songs of Catch the Beat mode, and mods they can not climb score but if they can raise more pp if you have nice score with mod (hard rock, hidden...)

And in the ranking can be overcome people using mods, per example:

1-ExGon 1.000.000 score (Hard Rock)
2-Dusk 1.000.000 score (He has not used any mod)

or also it:

1-ExGon 1.000.000 score (Hard Rock, Hidden)
2-Dusk 1.000.000 score (Hard Rock)
3-Spectator 1.000.000 score (Hard Rock)
4-CLSW 1.000.000 score (Hidden)

Depending on the difficulty of the mod positions up

And for get 1.000.000 score you need 100% accuracy (obviously)
Bara-
TheVileOne
I highly disagree. This doesn't take into account spinners, and it is way too easy to get max score in the large majority of songs. If people get SS in no mod, the only way to beat them with mods is to get SS, which isn't fair.
Topic Starter
Insanix_old_1

TheVileOne wrote:

I highly disagree. This doesn't take into account spinners, and it is way too easy to get max score in the large majority of songs. If people get SS in no mod, the only way to beat them with mods is to get SS, which isn't fair.
then tries to 100% or 95% The Quick Brown Fox - Big black

The ACC is linked to the ability you have, It is more just when assessing your punctuation. And you don't get pp with SS maps 1,4 stars if you have per example 2000pp... you need to improve to climb pp with this
-Ryuujii-
no
DeletedUser_500696

-iNSaNiX- wrote:

First of all I have to say this is written with google translator, sorry for bad English.

The idea is put a system pp like the one osu!mania, it is odious that you have only one fault no longer obtain pp, then I propose to put a maximum of 1 million score in all songs of Catch the Beat mode, and mods they can not climb score but if they can raise more pp if you have nice score with mod (hard rock, hidden...)

And in the ranking can be overcome people using mods, per example:

1-ExGon 1.000.000 score (Hard Rock)
2-Dusk 1.000.000 score (He has not used any mod)

or also it:

1-ExGon 1.000.000 score (Hard Rock, Hidden)
2-Dusk 1.000.000 score (Hard Rock)
3-Spectator 1.000.000 score (Hard Rock)
4-CLSW 1.000.000 score (Hidden)

Depending on the difficulty of the mod positions up

And for get 1.000.000 score you need 100% accuracy (obviously)
lol
Zak
The pp system in osu!mania relies strictly on star rating just like CtB, it's just the scoring system that's different, also this idea is flawed in so many ways it's ridiculous.
drum drum
Based on the feedback seen on the pp feedback thread post and this topic I'm going to deny this