forum

[resolved] Is it possible to filter beatmaps by stars

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Awlex
For example i want to doawnload maps between 4 amd 5 stars. is there any way, that only maps between this area are shown in the beatmap listening?
Trosk-
If I'm not wrong, no. But you have this option on Cutting Edge release stream that allow you to only display beatmaps basing on their star difficulty.

Topic Starter
Awlex
This tip is usefull to, but i meant the beatmap listening on the website.
Does this also filter the songs shown in osu direct?
Trosk-

Awlex wrote:

This tip is usefull to, but i meant the beatmap listening on the website.
Does this also filter the songs shown in osu direct?
No, it doesn't.
TheVileOne
osu!direct doesn't have a Recommended difficulty option, but searching via the website does. If that is your skill range, then it will suggest beatmaps that contain that level of difficulty.
abraker

TheVileOne wrote:

osu!direct doesn't have a Recommended difficulty option, but searching via the website does. If that is your skill range, then it will suggest beatmaps that contain that level of difficulty.
Speaking of website difficulty, does someone plan to fix this or we going to wait until the new website rolls out?
Topic Starter
Awlex
I guess i'll just make a request thread for this
Trosk-

Awlex wrote:

I guess i'll just make a request thread for this
It could be nice.
Topic Starter
Awlex
Drum Drum was so kind and showed me, that there is already such a Feature :oops:
Example:
4 <=stars <=5
returns Beatmaps which have a difficulty in this area.
EDIT: i still dont know how to use it. I thought this my example works, but it was just luck
VeilStar
That's used in-game aswell and is not what you're looking for. (For example: star>4 star<5 ar>8.9 bpm>180 od=8).
There currently is no way to filter beatmaps by star rating on the website.

Create a feature request if there isn't one already.
Topic Starter
Awlex
Then this is really ready for request